You and I [Foah]

Finn's POV:

-FIIIIIIIN!-shouts Millie.
-WHAT?-I roll my eyes. I love Millie, but she can be annoying sometimes. Especially when she talks about Noah.

-Finn! Oh. My. God. Have you seen Noah?-she asks excitedly.
-No.-I answer boredly and continue eating my food.
-What a pity. He looks good shirtless.-she smirks and I almost choke on my salad.
-W-whkath?-I cough whilst imagining Noah walking around without a shirt. Well...yeah... I may have fallen for my best friend...just a tiny bit...
This is why I hate when she talks about Noah. They're dating. I mean, they haven't announced it yet, but they always hang out together. I can tell.

Millie grins and walks away while I'm still blushing hard.
-Okaaay kids, come here.-Ross claps his hands together. I stand up, leaving my food on the table, and make my way to the small group sitting in a circle.
In the entrance of the dressing room appears Noah. I can see him shirtless for a second before he puts his shirt on. I bite my lips stopping myself from groaning.

-Hey Finn, is there something wrong?-Millie asks, and after I shake my head, she runs up to Noah, puts one arm around his neck and whispers something into his ears. Suddenly I'm feeling really angry. Why is he doing this to me?
Why can't he just be mine? Why is he so perfect? Why doesn't he give a damn about me?

Noah blushes and runs his fingers through his beautiful hair. He slowly starts to walk towards the seat next to me, than sits down.
-Hi Finn.-he says smiling at me. He's so adorable, with his big innocent eyes...
-Uhmm...hi.-I shake my head and try not to stare at him for too long. It's really hard.
-Soo, there's only one episode left from this season so Matt and I, we thought we should throw a party tonight.-Ross looks around waiting for our reactions.
Millie jumps up and starts running around in the room while screaming 'partyyyyyy', Sadie claps excitedly with sparkling eyes, Caleb just shrugges, and Gaten gives Noah a high-five. The adults just smiled at us.
-I think that's a yes.-Matt grinned.
-So everybody is welcome at the party. Don't worry there is not going to be any alcohol.-Ross says, and winks at us when the adults don't pay attention anymore.

I don't like parties, but maybe it'll turn out good.

Hey everybody!
Hopeee you enjoyed😋

Love u
💁🏻‍♀️Crudelis∆

P.s.: i forgot to mention that there's gonna be a second part of this
Yup kay byeee