Safe [Byler]

Will's POV:

-Hey freak! Watch out!-shouted Mike Wheeler, my bully,laughing.
I looked at him confused,because i didn't understand what he was talking about. And than someone kicked my leg out. I fell on the ground hitting my knees and palms. I looked at my hand and there was a big wound on it, blood flowing from it.
-Ohh the little freak tripped over his own leg..-Mike laughed and high-fived with Lucas who kicked me over.
-Don't stay too long on the ground, you will stick to it.-Dustin grinned at me as he walked away with his squad. I hate them.
I stood up and wiped the blood with my shirt's sleeve. The lesson had already started, so I decided on skipping it. I went to the bathroom to wash my scar. After that, I just walked on the hallways. I reached a corner when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me on an another hallway. The person put a hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. I looked up and saw Mike. I shook off his hand of myself and stepped back giving him a disgusted look.
-What do you want?-I mumbled.
-How's your palm?-Mike asked grabbing my wrist.
-Why do you care?-I ripped out my hand out of his grip.
-Don't be stupid.-he tried to reach for it again but I didn't let him.
-Don't touch me!-I shouted at him.
-What's your problem?!-he pushed himself from the wall and stepped closer to me, so I automatically stepped back.
I don't want him to be close to me. I don't want him to hurt me.
-What's my problem? You're asking me what's MY problem?! Oh my God! You are the one who has been bullying me for years now, you laugh at me with your idiot friends, and now you act like...weird.-I laughed sarcastically.
-Like what?
-Hm?-I frowned.
-You said I act like...?
-Like you cared about me!-I said angrily.
-Because I really do!-he hit the wall, and my eyes widened.
-W-what?
-Yeah...-he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.
-But...you're always a jerk towards me...
-My friends would call me fag...I tried to give signs but you always ignored them...-he sighed.
-Becauce I never tought you could like me. You hurt me!-I said indignant.
-I'm so sorry...-he came closer, but this time I did't step back.
-How can I know you're not just playing with me, so you can laugh at me with your little friends.-I looked up at him to his beautiful dark eyes.
-I wouldn't do this to you...-he held my hands.
-Oh yeah? Correct me if I'm wrong, but four years straight you didn't do else.-I frowned.
-Okay, yeah, you're right. But I'll make it up to you. I'll prove it to you that you can trust me.-he smiled and placed his hands on my hip.
-Oh yeah?-I leaned closer to him. I looked at his soft lips and bit my lips.
He grinned at me than leaned in quickly.
Our lips met and he pulled me closer to him. I put my hands around his neck and deepened the kiss.
When we pulled apart, I put my forehead against his.
-Don't worry you are safe with me.-he whispered.

Haii boys and gurls!
Hope u enjoyed it😌

Love u❤️
💁🏻‍♀️Crudelis∆