Hair [Foah]

Noah's POV:

-Finn! You have to let me in!
-No!
-But Finn! You have to come out at some point!-i sighed and rested my head against the bathroom door.
-Pff, nope! I'm good here!
-Finn... This doesn't make any sense. What did you do?
-Nothing.
-What did you do?
-Nothing...okay...I may or may not have dyed my hair....
-Are you serious?
-Yupp...
-Finn you have to come out! You have to show me!
-No!
-Is it that bad?
-No, I mean I like it... but you'll laugh at me...
-Finn I won't laugh at you! I don't care how your hair looks like or anything else, I love you for who you are!
-You sure?
-I'm sure!
-Okay I'll come out...

The lock clicked, and the door slowly swung open. Then in the doorstep of the bathroom appeared Finn. With PURPLE hair.

I stared at him for a while with eyes wide open than i bursted out laughing.
-Yeah, exactly, that's what I was talking about. I think I'm going back.-he turned around.
I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back close to me.

-I'm so sorry, but you're adorable.-I chuckled. He blushed and stuck his tongue out at me.
-Come here.-I opened my arms, and he snuggled up to me, burying his head in my neck curve.
-You are my little grape.-I laughed kissing his cheek.

Hey!

lolWhat do you think about his hair? Do you like it?Because I LOVE IT, he looks sooo cuteee omfg!!!He's adorable

lol
What do you think about his hair?
Do you like it?
Because I LOVE IT, he looks sooo cuteee omfg!!!
He's adorable...
And hot...
And handsome...
And awesome...
And funny...
And cuteeee....

Okay I'm gonna stop now...

Hope ya liked this part😋

Love u💛
💁🏻‍♀️Crudelis∆