Working Overtime

Kurt sighed, rubbing his temple as he took a sip of his coffee. It was his third one in the last hour, he needed it if he was ever going to get this damn essay done. This was the third night he'd stayed up working on school work. Finals were, to put it lightly, kicking his ass into the next year. It was evident in his attitude, demeanor, and even appearance. Bags were forming under his bloodshot eyes, and he couldn't carry that confident look with him as he usually could do oh-so-effortlessly.

     "Are you going to come to bed anytime soon, babe?" Blaine asked, appearing from the living room. Kurt jumped a little in surprise before sighing as he looked at his husband. 

     "You know I need to finish this, it's due tomorrow," He responded, watching as the hopeful look faded from Blaine's eyes.

     He leaned down, arms sliding over Kurt's shoulders to wrap around them, "But you've been working on school a lot lately, and I miss having my husband in my arms while I sleep," He pouted, pressing small kisses to the paler boys cheek.

     "I know, I've been busy-- but this is the last one for the week, and then I'm all yours," He promised, giving him a small peck on the lips. Blaine whined slightly, sounding oddly like a five-year-old.

     "You could get a good night's rest and finish it in the morning," He offered, earning a huff.

     "Blaine..."

     "C'mon babe, if you're rested it'll turn out higher quality..." He continued to coax, peppering kisses along the collum of Kurt's jaw. A blissful sigh fell from the brunet's mouth at the feeling.

     "I know this is just a ploy for sex and cuddles, but what the hell," Kurt sighed, standing up and grabbing his husband's hand. He dragged him to their bedroom with Blaine letting out a 'whoop' of victory as the door shut behind them.

A/n I know its short, but it's something. *shrugs*