So I Got This Text...

Mind you, I'm not subscribed to anything like this. I'm too young for that. This was some random ass text from some random ass number. It reminds me of when I got my first weird text of someone saying they wanted to bone me. I was too young to understand that so I just texted back 'What?'
I like the "You sound really nice" like they know me.
"Where are you located?I am Jessie live in you street. looking for a sex partner in the neighborhood." So you don't know where I am, but you know you live IN my
street? IN it?
"would love to talk to u about being a
fuck
buddy." You want to talk to someone underage about being "fuck buddies"? Guurrrrlllll!!!! Also the weird spacing.
"I also got my contact number there" isn't this your "contact number" or is this a scam? Hmmmmmmmm?????
"I would like to spend a night with you." Ok! Let me just call How To Catch A Predator real quick.
THE LINK NAME!!!! I ONLY JUST READ THE LINK NAME!!!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!
And no I didn't click the link.
Oh wow. Looking back there is more to mention.
"I guess if you're attracted to me .
I will be talking to you soon...." So I'm supposed to figure out if I'm attracted to you without seeing your face, but through this weird auto message. The random period in the middle is interesting. It makes it sound like she's commanding me to talk to her soon. And the weird spacing again.

It's funny to me how you can tell I wrote this before I knew I was gay-
Also, wtf Jessie.