Stories About Being Mistaken As A Girl

So I'm a Male. The only remotely feminine thing about me is my hair, which is pretty long. I don't sound like a girl, and none of these people had seen me prior or at least not for long enough for them to know me. These are some stories.

I went into one of those tube things in an airport so they could scan me and the lady and I were making small talk, but the machine caught something on me(I had nothing?) so they scanned me again and I could see the screen that shows where on the body it scanned something and it was my crotch. So they tell me to stay there, so I do. At this point there was another security person there(both were females) and I guess the one that had just came said something along the lines of "She might have it in her ______" (can't say it on Wattpad cause ya know) and the other security lady who I had talked to(she knew my name, and had heard my voice, as well as a few random things like where we were going) said "It's a boy." and the other one just said "Oh. You can go." to me and I was at a loss for words.
I was in a club called Mural Club for all my time in middle school and on my last year as being in the club (I was the leader at that point) we were working on a project that we had been working on for at least 3 years at that point, which was painting book spines on some of the old lockers and almost every time this one teacher would walk by and say "It's looking good ladies." or "Have fun girls." and other stuff along those lines. I was the only guy in the whole club. -_-
I was at a bar mitzvah and this lady came up behind us to say something to us and said "Excuse me ladies?" And we all turned around and she said "Oh I'm so sorry! I only saw the back of your head!" Wow.
I went to this horror themed restaurant called Jeckel and Hyde and the bathrooms are like bookshelf doors. So they had no signs. I got up to go to the bathroom and saw a guy walk out of one that was right across from the kitchen door. So I opened the door and this guy goes "That's the men's room." So I reply "What?" And he again says "That's the men's room.". At this point I was so flabbergasted I just said "I am a men's." and walked in. Awkward...
To Be Continued...
Even when they learn I'm a guy they think I'm a guy who wants to be a girl which is completely false. I just like having long hair. Whats wrong with that.
~Bye