School Stories

I have a lot of stories.
I'll start from the most recent ones.
Today I walked past a kid while walking to one of my classes. (We we're outside because there are shortcuts)  He just screamed "COLD" and laughed as he walked away. I was very confused.
I also walk out of the school and there was just a pile of ice on the ground.
Ok, this isn't recent, but I need to say this. I hate my English teacher. I like her less than I like my Kindergarten teacher and she was a bitch. (She did change though) On the first few days of school I was fine, then when the first full week came.... that's when I realised. I was absent when we took one of the tests, which she gives us 5 minutes to answer two short-response questions or more, and the day I came back there was another one. (Note that her version of 'short' is 3 sentences that give details. So basically a paragraph.) So she gives me both, expecting me to do them both within a 5 minute timeframe. I only did the one from that day. Instead of being a regular teacher having saw I didn't have the time to start the other one and giving me another chance at a different time, she gives me a zero. She also calls on people who don't have their hands up. Even though she says it, it doesn't make it any better. Also, how does she expect someone with anxiety or dyslexia to do a quiz in 5 minutes. Even someone with just one of them would struggle to finish in 5 minutes. She tries to be funny, but she's not. She's just... not a good person.