chapter 2 leaving home

Christina’s point of view

The next morning when I wake up, all I can hear is my mom waking me up.

“Get up your going to be late on your flight” she said while shaking me.

“What? What time is it?” I asked.

“It is already 9:05, get up or you will be late!” she screamed

I immediately run in my bathroom, take a shower for 5mins, wear my black long sleeve contrast, yoke dress and my black sandals with a ribbon in side of it, for makeup I only put a light pink lipstick and a little glow for my cheeks and for my hair I just wear a headband with a big silver bow on side and now I’m ready to go. I looked at my clock and It is already 9:20, I quickly grab my bags, run down stairs grab some breakfast at the kitchen, then when I open the door, I saw mom my friend Tricia and my sister Dana holding a banner saying “Good luck on your trip and have fun”, then I hugged them. My mom opens the garage to take me to the airport with them.

(20mins from the ride)

Finally we had arrived in airport, my mom helped me on my luggages then, I entered the airport while waving goodbye to them. Also I could open the gift that mom gave to me, yay there is a letter:

Dear Christina

       I know that you don't want to go but, it is for the best on the two of you, by the way, I gave you this gift because you really wanted to buy it and I know your saving money just to have it, keep safe always and have fun.

mom

lovetots,  

After reading the letter, I looked back and wave good bye at them with a big smile.

(Skip the plane ride)