chapter 3 meeting my coz

Authors note:

coz is a short term for cousin, hope you like my story so far. This is my first time to make a story so give me a comment if there are some mistakes or parts that you did'nt like. And I promise you Cameron is already at the next chapter.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

~Christina's pov~

     The plane have landed,I got my bags already, I saw my Aunt Sylvia and my cousin Sophia at the arrival's area.

"Hey! coz it's been a year I have'nt seen you" Sophia said.Then, I just smilled at her

"Hey, Aunt Sylvia I'ved miss you so much" I happily greet. And I just ignore Sophia.

Car ride finished

My aunt Sylvia helped me on my laugages and take me to my room, next to Sophia's room. The room was so pretty, it was painted with pink strips of white, I was amaze and all I can see is pink only pink, Aunt Sylvia really know me. I take off all of my stuff and immediately go downstairs, because Sophia want to go for shoping, I hate shoping and I hate going out with her, I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A DISASTER.

Author's note

Im really sorry for making this chapter so short cause Im a busy student. But Cameron will be on the next chapter.