chapter 1

Sakura packed her a bag and left in the middle of the night moving in the shadows as a properly trained ninja would as she left her village she loved so much but in her heart she loved something more; someone much more then her village, her friends or her family and that someone was the own rogue ninja Sasuke Uchiha. Many teams had went after him to try to bring him back but none were successful some didn't return at all but that wouldn't get the pink haired medical nin down. She was tired of waiting on Naruto to bring him back and now knew it was her time to try and if he wouldn't return she would follow Sasuke where ever he went.

She left the leaf without glancing back and began to look for her beloved Sasuke. She didn't care how long it took she was on a mission from the heart. She traveled going anywhere a rogue ninja would go. She stopped when she saw a tall handsome man dressed in an Akatsuki uniform. She took a fighting stances read to attack the rogue ninja but just as she began to charge he put his ringed hand up. "No need for that... you are looking for Uchiha Sasuke aren't you?" "Who are you?" She asked pausing in her attack for the time being. "Itachi. I know where he is at, I will take you to him." He claimed making her narrow her eyes in suspicion. "Why would you help me? How do you know where he is?" "I make it my business to know where my little brother is... I remember a little girl with pink hair that would blush when she saw him, you are that little girl." She blushed at his words, "that... that still didn't answer my question!" He turned away and began to walk away. "Wait..." Sakura quickly followed him, desperate to find Sasuke. She stole a few glances at the older man.

Itachi looked like Sasuke having dark hair and dark eyes along with a stoic tone but his eyes seemed more gentle then Sasuke's. He glanced at her making her blush and look away. Itachi spoke not a word and led her to an abandoned city on the edge of the sound village. Her green eyes glanced around then at Itachi. "He is here..." he spoke before walking off. Sakura walked through the run down place then approached a towering man with orange hair and orange eyes. "Turn back this place is not safe." "I need to see Sasuke... now" she pulled out a kunai making the orange haired man give a worried look but before he could speak a red headed woman with glasses touched his shoulder. "I'll take you too him..." "Karin..." Sakura looked at her then gave a grateful nod before following her to the only building that still stood and they began to walk around it. "I am only doing this because you saved my life... but you aren't going to like what you see." She warned as she adjusted her glasses Sakura wanted to question her but when she saw Sasuke training the thought went to the back of her mind.

Sakura wanted to run to him and hug him but when she saw a familiar face sitting not far from Sasuke. Her green eyes went wide as she looked at the blunette sitting in a simple light purple kimono with an enlarged stomach. "Sasuke..." she whispered. He felt her presence and glanced her way but it looked as if he was looking past her as he approached. "Leave..." he ordered. "Sasuk- "you aren't needed here... leave." he pointed his sword at her dangerously. she gave a hurt look at his cold tone then glanced at the Hyuga who finally noticed her. Karin quickly approached her and helped her up. "Hinata... you... you disappeared months ago! We thought you were dead... we all mourned your death!" Sakura shouted. Hinata looked at her blankly then looked at Sasuke. "I went after him to bring him back to Naruto but... I decided to join him instead, he promised to help me become stronger and we found a connection along the way. It was unexpected but I'm happy." she rubbed her stomach gently and gave a small smile but not in Sakura's direction. "That's  enough Hinata... you need to rest." Sasuke placed a hand on her upper back and led her away. "Can I cut her up?..." Suigetsu asked with a blood lust look in his eyes. "Go ahead... she's not needed." Sasuke said coldly making Sakura's heart ache. The Hozuki grinned but as he ran to attacked Karin kicked him. "cut it out dick for brains..." she then looked at Sakura who was frozen in place with a mix of heart ache and sadness on her face. "Leave... please go now..." Sakura's eyes began to water before she ran away.

Sakura ran out of the abandoned city. She had no idea where she was going, vision blurry from her tears. The pink haired medical nin attempted to wipe her face before tripping and fell to the ground. She sobbed wanting to rip her heart out. "I guess you found him..." Sakura looked up and saw a blurry image of Itachi standing in front of her. He reached down to help her up. "He... he... he..." her hand slowly reached for his then he pulled her up and hugged her. She was tense at first then began to cry and hug him. He stroke her hair wanting to comfort her until she finally pulled away. Sakura looked at his stoic face but stared into his kind eyes. He wiped her face. "Do not waste your tears on him... come." He turned and began to walk away. She stared at his back for a moment then began to follow him quietly.

To be continued.