Chapter 1 - Back

CHAPTER 1

Lisa's POV

I feel myself shaking, is it an eartquake?

"Miss?, miss"

I can feel hands tapping my shoulders lightly.
Urgh, what now?

" Huh?-what?" I gaze up and saw one of the flight attendant

" Miss, we already arrived in Seoul, just so you know" she smiled sheepishly at me.

Huh? Seoul? Wait what? Oh the hell I forgot that I'm currently on a plane bound to Seoul, I almost slapped myself for being stupid, can't blame me when I didn't get a decent amount of sleep.

"What?! Really?! I'm so sorry for sleeping ma'am" I bowed to the woman apologizing for the inconvenience I might have caused her since I know I take forever to wake up

"No no no, that's okay haha, It was nice seeing someone enjoying the flight that much, being able to sleep that comfortable" She teased. I blushed, Geez she must have seen me drooling, ugh!

"I think you should go ahead Miss since the plane landed 12 minutes ago, you don't want to miss your luggage"

"Oh God! 15 minutes?! Rose is gonna kill me for being late. Anyways, thanks I had a nice flight ma'am"

I flashed her my brightest smile as I made a dash towards the exit of the plane, but not before seeing her blush. Cute. I'm running so fast 'cause I don't want to miss my luggage and also add another minute being late knowing my best friend is waiting for me. I'm dead.

"Excuse me, coming through. Woaah! Sorry!" I almost slammed into someone. AAAAAH! I can't believe I'm in Seoul.

One word, FREEDOM!! I already got my maroon colored trolley and I did some weird dance hahaha and the others were either looking at me weirdly or laughing, I can't contain my excitement.

"YAH! Lalisa what are you doing?!" Someone pinched my right ear and hearing the pitch of her yell, I know exactly know who it is. "O-ouch, ow ow ow Chaeyoungie it hurts, let go please" I said tapping her hand lightly. Fortunately, she didn't prolong my agony and let go, she still hit me on my arm though

" What took you so long?! I already waited for you for about half an hour? You were supposed to arrive 15 minutes ago" Uh-oh, she really did wait for a while, she looks angry, but I know what to do.

"Mianhae, Chaeyoungie, I didn't mean to, it's just that I was so tired during my flight that I slept 15 minutes after the plane landed. And I was expecting a hug from you to ease my tiredness but I got a pinch and a slap instead. Wuu T..T" And like Puss in Boots I gave hear my super sad oogly teary eyes that no one can resist, specially her. Fight me now Chaeyoung HAHHAHAHA.

Her eyes widen "Omo! Mianhae Lisa-yah! I didn't mean to hurt you like that" guiltily, she checked my right ear and my arm "does it still hurts?" Sighs, no can really resist my aegyoXD

Seeing her so guilty I kinda feel bad for taking advantage of her caring nature, so I hugged her instead, tightly. Damn, I missed this girl. "I missed you Chaeyoung-ah, so much" I then kissed her on her forehead then rested my head on the crook of her neck. Hmmm, she still smells like watermelon, so subtle and pure.

I felt arms wrapped around my tiny waist as I heard a whisper in my ear "I missed you too Lisa-yah" Her breath tickles as I felt her hand combing my hair. Pulling away from her, I cradled her face using both hands and stared at her face. She still looks divine, with milky soft skin, cute nose and those eyes full of warmth. I inched my face closer to her face and I heard her breath hitched "You became even more beautiful, Chipmunk" Gazing at her eyes intently and as sincerely as I can.