Chapter 4 - Kim Sisters

Chapter 4

Jennie's POV

I don't know what happened but after Rose introduced Lisa, everything just went by a rush, the last thing I knew, I invited both of them over to come at our house after we ate at the cafe.

I parked the car right in front of our Italian styled Mansion. I didn't know but my parents always prefer western culture over Asian ones. Well, at least my Mom did. I smiled at the thought of her.

"Welcome home Miss Jennie" a total of 6 maids greeted me upon entering the mansion. This never gets old I huffed. Rose and her friend Lisa was just tagging a few steps behind me.

"Can you prepare some tea for us three by the garden within 10 minutes? I have visitors" I ordered the head maid named Maya who was around 46 years old. She has been serving under my family years before I was born.

"Of course Miss, is that all you wish?" She acknowledge my request by bowing her head a bit.

"None as of the moment, I'll just call you if I need something from you" I nodded my head for her to leave us. I then guided the towards the garden, passing the long hallway that leads to our living room. Now our living room was pretty much open since instead of having a brick wall, it has a glass wall with a door also the same, showing our beautiful garden along with our own pool. My mom did the design for our backyard and let me tell you that she has a green thumb.

The three of us arrived at what I consider my own personal spot. My annoying body guard, Taecyeon was still following us so I ordered him to give us some privacy. "Sit down you two"

"By the way, I forgot to thank you for finding and taking care of Kuma before" I smiled at them showing how grateful I was. "Oh it was nothing Jennie, you should actually thank Lisa here since she was the one who spotted Kuma stuck by a tree" She then put her arm around Lisa's neck ruffling the younger one's hair playfully. "Yah, chipmunk, you're ruining my hair here" fixing her bangs, our eyes met.

"It was no problem helping Kuma at all. You're very much welcome Jennie" she gave me a big grin.

It really is her. The girl at the Airport 3 years ago. Lalisa Manoban huh? My fiance's best friend.

This person was the one who helped me 3 years ago after my ex broke up and left me after finding out that I was engaged. The person I love the most left me without hearing my side of the story on how I didn't want this engagement. Despite me hating this engagement, I don't hate Rose for that. She's a sweetheart and we became friends within the years that we were engage but that's only it. My feelings for her didn't blossom into more than friendship.

I know for a fact that we're just engaged for the sake of profit. Dad pretty much see's the Parks' as a charity case and thinks that he can earn a lot of money by helping them.

But why me? Why can't it be Jisoo unnie instead? She's older. Plus, I think she has a thing for Chaeyoung.

Lisa's POV

Daebak. Her house if freaking huge. I can't remeber how many times my jaw dropped, Chaeyoung clearly unaffected, hmmm maybe she already went here before? It's been quite a while since the last time I entered this kind of house.

When Jennie made us sit, when we arrived at her mansion's garden, that was where I finally got a good look at her. Slanted cat like onyx eyes, a cute shaped face with enough baby fats and an elegant nose and thin pink lips. Not to mention the fact that her hair was very beautiful and wavy making her look like a fresh person from a salon.