Intro

Well well well... My first book lets get started..

If you are reading this you know about (Y:n) and stuff like that so I wont bore you(and if you dont... To bad)

Primary weapon- a simple samurai style sword

Secondary- dust infused throwing knifes attached to your belt

Semblance-unknown....for now

Outfit- black trench coat,black cargo pants and black boots (not being emo, I like black)
'
if you dont like it think of something else; its a book for Christ sake.

Back story- born and raised right outside of vale in a small town, you were born into a middle class family and workd at your parents store until you realized you wanted to become a huntsman. With out a question they enrolled you into signal acadamy, you did not have many friends there but you were fine with it, you were focusing on being a huntsman. The only thing that you faild was finding your semblance. After graduating shade you instantly apllied for Beacon acadamy. Useualy your request would be granted or denied via mail but yours was different. Professor Ospin visted you himself. The first thing he asked was about your sembalance.you said you had no idea. all he did was stare at you like he was looking inside of you. After a long meeting he granted you to attend becon. But why. Why did he meet you in person?

(A:N) read the dam book and find out