This is the End...

Xander yanks me from my seat. Grabbing tightly on my for-arm he drags me up the stairs and into the main entrance hallway of the arena.

(Y:N) Dude! Whats up?

(Xander) that guy...i know him

(Y:N) congrats...so do I!

(Xander) No you idiot. Iv seen him...when I was in the white fang he's working with Adam.

I look around making sure no one is watching us. Knowing the coast is clear I shove him and I into a near by janitors closet and close the door behind us.

(Xander) was this necessary?...looks kinda gay.

(Y:n) look...are you sure about this. If we have a breach in the school they are bound to do something during the festival.

He takes a step back and begins to rub his head and pace.

(Xander) i know ive seen him before but its blurry...like someone messed with my mind.

(Y:N) alright...just to be sure we both will keep an eye on him we will tell ven and noir in private after Yangs match.

We both walk out and back to our seats.

(Ruby) where did you two run off to.

(Y:N) Uh...Xander here just wanted some popcorn.

(Ruby) well wheres the popcorn?

(Xander) uh...I ate it already...sorry I was kinda hungry.

Ruby crosses her arms and pouts in her seat. I save Xander love life by giving him a bar of chocolate to give to her,

I walk over and lean on the rail next to blake and Weiss.

(Y:n) how's she doing?

(Blake) well...they are both heavy attackers but that mercury kid is faster and giving Yang a run for her money.

I look up at the scoreboard to see that both of their auras are low, Yangs slightly lower.

I can tell shes about to use her sembalence...shes waiting for him to get cocky.

After a couple more hits Yang activates her sembalence. Before I could even look at mercury her was on the ground. The buzzer sounds

(Oobleck) Yang Xio Long wins!!!

The crowed arups with cheers and claps. Almost defaning to my ears.

(Y:N) well if you fellers will excuse me...I got a prize to go and get.

I walk up the stairs half neverus half excited. I'm about to walk down the hallway to the transport pad when I hear one last shotgun blast. The entire stadium falls silent.

I turn back around and run back to the opening leading to the arena. I look down and on the duel pad I see Mercury on the ground in absolute pain. Holding his leg. Yang towering over him looking...confused?

The big screen above the arena plays a replay of mercury walking over to Yang. Out of no where yang blasts his kneecaps with a shot gun blast.

I have no idea what just happend but its not good...for her. I see atlas robots and vale security swarm her arresting her. I want jump the railing and help but I dont wanna end up in cuffs.

I run down and over to my team and team RWBY, all awestruck. I look to Yang and our eyes meet. I force my head to look away. I run out of the arena. I take the first ship down to beacon and run to team RWBYs room. I wait outside of the room. After awhile. I see General ironwood following two robot guards with yang in front of them. Team RWBY running to catch up with them. Yang glances up at me then back down. Her, Ironwood and team RWBY walk in to thier room. I try to follow but the robot guard stops me.