8~

I woke up the next morning feeling the sick feeling hit me. I groaned and made my way to the bathroom emptying the contents of my stomach, Roman came to my side holding a glass of water for me to take. "listen, what I said last night. I didn't mean to spring that on you and scare you." I grabbed the glass and gulped it down, I smiled up at him, "it's fine Roman, I liked it." I sat on the floor for a second making sure I was done before standing and brushing my teeth. "Peters gonna be here in a bit." I nodded my head and turned around running my hands up Romans chest.

he grabbed my hips and gently pulled me against him, my large belly separated us a bit. I chuckled as the babies both began kicking hitting Roman, "you feel that right?" I asked motioning to my stomach. he smirked and nodded his head placing his hand where they were kicking. 

~~~

I grabbed Nadia out of the crib and sat her on the changing table. "changing time!" she giggled and grabbed my hand. after she had on a fresh diaper I dressed her and carried her out the door. ben was waiting at the bottom watching, he was growing attached to Nadia, we could all see that. peter came walking in and as soon as his eyes hit Nadia's his smile brightened. I held her out for Peter to take and he grabbed her up in his arms, "well good morning beautiful." she giggled and grabbed his chin.

we all sat at the table, Miranda was watching us hesitantly. roman was hesitant on letting Nadia come out but if Miranda were to ask she was my niece. "so I was talking around to a few people about finding parts for your car." Peter said looking up at Miranda, "it's not looking so good." Peter lowered his head as Miranda let out a frustrated sigh, "I'm sorry nadeline and Roman, I swear ill be out as fast as I can." I smiled and threw a hand up, "it's fine darling. you were hurt." roman looked at me from the corner of his eyes and smiled.

I remembered his voice from last night saying he loved me. nadia let out a giggle as I reached over to pick her up. "is the baby hungry?" she sat propped up on my knee, "she's such a cute baby." Miranda looked into her eyes, a few moments later nose began pouring out of her nose. "oh shit, I'm sorry." she stood up and walked over to the sink holding her dripping nose. I handed Nadia to Roman as I stood and made my way to her grabbing a kitchen towel.

"Are you ok?" I asked holding the towel to her nose. she nodded and groaned. "I haven't had a nose bleed in so long." after the bleeding died down I was left with a blood soaked towel. I tossed it in the garbage knowing we couldn't get that much blood out. I handed her a damp cloth for her to clean herself up with. "thank you again." she said chuckling to me. I smiled and placed my hand on hers, "of course hun." she smiled and we both returned to the table.

~~~

I made my way down the street, Romans hand in mine. ben stood to my right with Nadia in my hand, the story now was that Nadia was bens daughter, that wouldn't raise a question. that still didn't stop people from talking about me and Roman. since now I was apart of the Roman Godfrey and gypsy clan that meant I was some sort of wolf or psychotic freak. we walked to the cafe and entered as destiny came around the corner pulling me into a hug when we separated she placed her hand on my stomach closing her eyes, "ah. I feel such strong power. from both babies."

she removed her hand and opened her eyes. "how is momma holding up?" I smiled as Roman moved past us with ben sitting at a table. "its been good. did Peter tell you about the random stranger showing up?" she nodded her head, "they slept together." my mouth hung open. "I told Peter to watch out, I don't like how she is. something isn't right about her." 

~~~

walking through the door we saw the complete house was in dismay. "stay here, ben watch her." Ben nodded his head handing Nadia to me in case he had to fight. roman looked through out the rooms, "Ben come here." Ben took off and I followed behind, a sharp pain hit my side as I fell over, ben stopped and turned around. "roman, somethings happening to nadeline." Ben took Nadia again, roman came running in grabbing me. 

"whats wrong?" another pain hit as I yelled out. suddenly red liquid began dripping down my legs. roman looked down horrified. "hospital now." was the last thing I said before my eyes closed and I was engulfed in darkness.

"it's time." I heard Letha's breath. "what happened?" I asked looking around in the darkness, I couldn't find Letha. "I pulled you in here cause that pain from birthing 2 powerful children will be too much, it would have been instant death for you." her beautiful eyes came forward smiling. "don't worry, you're safe in here." i smiled and looked around not liking the darkness. "when you awake you'll be holding your son and daughter. fear sunk in, I knew I was happy but this was kids, me and Romans kids. 

~~~

I was pulled out of the darkness to the sound of babies crying, Roman stood in the corner with his back turned against me, I looked down to see a bundle of pink sitting in my lap. I reached my hands out and grabbed her, she was beautiful. she had the same blue eyes as letha. "letha." Roman turned around holding the blue bundle in his arms.

"What was that?" I smiled and ran my finger across her forehead making her giggle. "letha. we should name her letha." he walked closer to me and smiled, "it fits her, doesn't it? it's the eyes." I nodded my head in agreement with him. I looked up holding my arms out for our son, "I was thinking Tyler." I smiled as I held him, he was Romans spitting image. 

"Tyler and Letha," I said holding both my babies. roman bent down and moved some hair from my face. "nadeline. I love you." he kissed my lips and pulled away sitting a small leather box on my knee. "I wanted to wait till we got home but I got impatient."

he lifted the top and a shiny diamond ring sat there, tears began pouring out of my eyes. "nadeline, will you marry me?" he took the ring out and held it up, I nodded unable to speak. he slid the ring on my finger and smiled, "good." with one last kiss to my lips he scoped letha up in his arms.