10~

i stood on the porch, the dry winter air hit my cheeks. it was still. ice hung off the roof. remind me to tell peter to knock them off, safety precautions. i heard a small whimper behind me where the open front door was. "tyler." i hurried back in the house, closing the door. he was standing, for being 2 days old he was growing. roman said it was our blood. and leetha was getting so big. "i was cold." kneeling down i grabbed his tiny hands in mine and smirked. "sorry baby. i was just waiting for daddy." he nodded and returned to the couch where leetha was laying. cartoons sat playing on the tv. nadia was fast asleep beside leetha. smiling over at them i glanced up at the clock, it was getting late and i havent heard from roman. brushing it off i sat next to tyler as he laid across my lap. 

~~~UNKNOWN P.O.V

i stood outside the window, my breath hitting the only thing standing between me and her. i wanted so badly to break the glass and retrieve whats mine. be patient, i kept reminding myself. there was 3 children in the room, im not that ruthless. i sighed and glanced over at my shoulder, an awful dead smell hitting my nose. roman. i hunched over and returned to the tree line. 

~~~ ROMAN'S P.O.V

the clock was reading 1:30 am when i walked through the doors. nadeline was sat asleep on the couch, tyler sprawled out over her, leetha curled up beside nadia. all fast asleep. peter stopped beside me and smiled. "cute." he walked over to nadia and gently scooped her in his arms, carefully making it up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. my attention turned back to nadeline and the twins. i walked over to leetha and picked her up. "daddy?" her eyes opened gently as a smile appeared on her face, "i love you." sheepishly she wrapped her arm around my neck and fell back asleep. "i love you too." i made it to her room and sat her on the bed, pulling her covers up. 

i returned down the stairs to see tyler standing at the bottom of the stairs. his hands our reached for me. i chuckled and picked him up, he snuggled into my neck. he stayed silent as we made it back to his room. i kissed his forehead and a smile began to form. i returned back down into the living room to see peter passed out on the chair beside nadeline. i rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen. miranda stood at the fridge, her eyes focusing on the floor. "you ok?" she nodded, avoiding my gaze. 

"she killed him, roman." i shock my head in disagreement. "you hit him over the head didnt you? with that snow globe. probably had a brain aneurysm or something." i said grabbing a water from the fridge. "no. she looked him in the eyes, he started bleeding." 

i walked back into the living room, ignoring the conversation i was just having. i slid beside nadeline, placing my hand on her thigh. she stirred around in her sleep and settled in closer to me. i kissed her shoulder as she shivered under my touch. she giggled and opened her eyes, meeting my lingering gaze. "well hello handsome, where are the children?" her voice was so pure, music to my ears, it was as if god was whispering to me. "in bed. which is where you should be, love." she nodded in agreement, "shall we?" i stood up extending my arm for support. she gladly accepted.

i shut the door behind me as nadeline began stripping her pants off and kicking them into the corner, same as her shirt. walking over to her i placed my hands on her hips and gave them a small squeeze. her hand made its way into my hair making small knots where ever she touched. her skin felt like the finest silk ever made, and i couldnt get enough. i could hear her heartbeat increase as she turned around and looked in my eyes.

there was no lying, i loved this girl. i want this girl. without thinking i kneeled down, grabbing her hand. her eyes shot open as she was trying to register what was going on. "lets get married," the words just flew out, it was a foreign word to me. after olivia and jr, i didn't want that. the thought never crossed my mind.