Chapter 1 - The Summary

The Scammer And The Willing Victim

by Lady Andie

Jessie met Jewel five years ago in an online game Ragnarok Online.

Jewel was one of the excellent priests when Ragnarok Online was just starting. He is a boy playing a girl character. Jewel was pretending as a girl just to scam for equipment and Zeny, the game's money. But despite his negative image he was praised being a great support for a party. Almost everyone relies on Jewel either in leveling and dungeon quest. He was the most requested priest if there were guild war because of his character's support skills. Jewel can handle supporting the whole guild even though they are outside the party. But there is a huge problem, Jewel is a big scammer. That priest character is notorious on scamming other players, asking for a good equipment like high-end armors and shield even asking a big amount of Zeny just for him to agree to join the guild or party. But on the hype of the game where everyone relies on Jewel he just disappears like a bubble in the air.

A fifteen-year-old Jessie is a newbie player in Ragnarok Online or in any online game. He met a girl named Jewel and played with her for almost a year, eleven months to be exact. He falls for that girl character even though he never talks to her in a phone or personal. They played every night most of the time after school and all day at the weekend. He knows Jewel is a big scammer always asking him expensive types of equipment but he never minds it since he was from a very wealthy family. They got married in the game and the day he got a courage to propose on her to formally ask her to be his girlfriend in real life and to meet her in person he suddenly disappears with no trace. The worst part is he has no way to communicate with him.

Jessie faithfully waited for Jewel and never entertain any lady showing interest on him because he was still in love with his wifey priests. He knows she will come back online so he waited for years.

Then after five long years his wifey comeback online and this time he will not give her any chance to vanish in his life again.

The problem is Jewel is asking for a divorce. His wifey wanted to get rid of him after vanishing for seven years.

The hell freezes over but I will never give her the divorce she was asking instead he will do his best to find her exact location.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Hello Everyone,

This is my new story...

It is a little bit true to life story...

It happens to me a long time ago...

I hope you will enjoy this one and support it like my other story...

Thank you in advance and enjoy reading...