Chapter 3 - The Novice

June Davis Point Of View

I am currently in front of my computer and creating a new character for a game called Ragnarok Online that was released last month on my exact fourteenth birthday, June 28th.

Ragnarok Online was the first online game in Asia originated in South Korea. It was developed by a company named Gravity and was released here in Thailand last month.

The moment it was out for download I already made an account and tried all the possible character that match my gaming skills.

For a month I tried all the jobs and learn all the skills they have. The reason I didn't have my main character for now was I wanted to learn the whole game and found the best job for me.

Note: Job means the class or hero available in the game.

On my learning process of the game, I have learned all the jobs classes. 

There is Two class of jobs. The First Classes and the Second Classes.

The First Classes are Swordsman, Magician, Archer, Merchant, Thief, and Acolyte.

The Second Job are Knight, Crusader, Wizard, Sage, Hunter, Bard/Dancer, Blacksmith, Alchemist, Assasin, Rogue, Monk, and Priest.

This got my interest because everyone in the school is talking about it.

Not wanting to be left alone I downloaded it and start playing.

My name is June Davis and living in Bangkok Thailand. I have a brother named January which is two years younger than me. My father's name is Joseph Davis and my mother is Narong Davis.

If you are wondering about my surname since I am living in Thailand is an English one simply because my father is American and my mother is from Thailand.

I and my brother were named after the month we are born into.

We are from a middle-class family, my father is working in a computer company and my mother is a housewife.