prologue

You anxiously fixed your glasses while eyeing the smiley you drew on your wrist as you were waiting for your mom's reply.

"You're not getting another phone. Just get this one fixed!" Your mom finished saying that and turned to grade the papers in front of her.

"Bu-but the screen is shattered to pieces ma! And the phone starts vibrating devilishly when I try to start it!" You said trying to convince her.

"Y/N! It's your sixth phone in the span of one year! I'm saying this once! Get this one fixed or live phone-less!" She stated simply before returning to complete her work.

"Ma that's so not fair!" You whined again pushing your glasses up.

"Tell that to your clumsiness. It wasn't fair on our bank account when you set the lawn on fire or dropped the laptop from the first floor or when you ran the car over your brother's feet." She said while giving you a pointed look. "You know how many times we had to buy you a new pair of glasses? Because without them you're legally blind!" She gave you a pointed look.

That shut you up as you slowly tried to slip away from her before she starts the story of Y/N's Chronicles of Destruction.

"Or should I remind you of the time when you were rushed to the emergency room for almost burning yourself with hot water?" She turned her attention to the papers in front of her after saying that.

"In my defence, Hobi left his skateboard in the kitchen which caused me to trip over it and spill the boiling water over my poor self." You explained.

"What about the time you tripped over the imaginary carpet and rolled down the stairs. Along with your brother." She sighed heavily knowing that her work would have to wait.

"Uh...." You were speechless since she said the same thing you said when you and Hobi were sporting a plaster for your sprained ankles and arms.

"Just fix one of your six phones or buy a new one yourself." She said before dismissing you with a wave.

Suppressing the urge to throw a tantrum, you dragged yourself out of the seat and towards the kitchen to eat something. While getting down the stairs you felt your lifeless phone vibrate in your pocket which caused you to miss a step and you went down the stairs.

Groaning in pain, you heard hurried footsteps as your mom came rushing down to help you.

"Now you can't even get down the stairs properly? Are you trying to kill yourself? What if you broke your neck? Huh?" She bombarded you with questions as you rolled your eyes.

"Ma! At least help me get up before the interrogation!" You grumbled while looking for your glasses.

Seeing them bent at an odd angle and the glass cracked your mom exclaimed in horror.

"Not again!"

°°°°

Disclaimer :

I wasn't going to do this, but better safe than sorry. This is a work of fiction. I do not own BTS or Got7 or any of the Kpop idols mentioned in the story (I wish I did lol). They are just used in this fanfiction as characters. This work in no way portrays their true personalities. The other characters are products of the author's imagination (yours truly). Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental (if it has any resemblance it'll be truly dreadful).