chapter 2

"No, I'm heading home to get another copy of the draft

"No, I'm heading home to get another copy of the draft. I dropped my coffee all over this one." He said distastefully while wiping the excess coffee off of his folder.

Sighing heavily he hung up on the call with his publisher and threw the tissue in the dustbin before getting up and picking up his ruined draft.

It was late afternoon but the sun was still glaring, as Namjoon was waiting at the crossroad he saw a girl wearing hanbok.

She wouldn't have caught his attention if it weren't for the fact that she was gazing at a kitten, crouched in front of it.

Yes, it wasn't the hanbok that caught his eye because this is the third time he saw her wearing it.

She always wears a hanbok on Tuesdays... He thought.

He felt a smile creep on his face as he took out his phone and dialled his hyung's number, "Hyung, she's here again and today she's gazing at a kitten." He chuckled softly.

"Really? So you're gonna do the same, I guess." He got a reply.

"Wear a hanbok and gaze at a cat?"

"Aniyo. Gaze at her, as you do. Every day, since you moved here." His hyung laughed heartily at that.

Namjoon scrunched up his nose in annoyance, "Twice. I initiated a talk with her twice, okay? I'm not a creepy stalker. I just make everything awkward with the small talks." He grumbled everything.

"Oh? So guess what? The third time's the charm! Go talk to her. You know her name yet?" His hyung cheered him up while he stood looking at her petting the little kitten.

"...no. I never got to ask her." Namjoon trailed off as he felt his cheeks flame up in embarrassment. "I just don't want to come off as a freak, hyung... She looks so adorable in her glasses! I don't want to mess it up!"

"Joon-ah, you won't. Just be yourself. If she gets freaked out, there are a lot of fish in the ocean my boy!" His hyung said, "I'll call you later to ask how it went."

The girl was now playing with the kitten as he slowly dared to approach her. He cleared his throat to catch her attention. As she noticed his presence, she looked up at him and smiled widely.

"He- Hello Ms Klutz." He started but cursed himself for stuttering. Way to go Namjoon... He thought as he almost face- palmed himself but refrained from making a fool of himself twice in a row.

 He thought as he almost face- palmed himself but refrained from making a fool of himself twice in a row