Chapter 3

(Thanks for waiting so long for the new update! And sorry for making you wait for it.)

Chapter 3

          I gripped my books tightly as I walked in History, my last class of the day. When I entered, I was the first to come into the class and that scared me. Mr. Morris looked up at me with a wicked grin.

          "Hello Ash." he grinned wider as I looked away from him and took my seat in the back.

          "H-hi Mr. M-morris." I stuttered and looked down at my desk, not noticing Damien walk into the class. I hadn't known that he ended up switching his schedule so he could be with me more often. It was really creepy, but not as creepy as having a child molester as your teacher.

          "And how is my favorite little kitten?" I heard Damien ask me and I looked up immediately, smiling wide.

          "Hi Damien!" I was glad I wasn't the only one in the class now with Mr. Morris, and really Damien was the only one in the school that didn't call me names, well most of the time anyway.

          "Ah Damien, its a surprise to see you in seventh hour." Mr. Morris said, sounding a bit agitated. I stole a glance at him and he was sort of glaring at Damien. Okay, I have definately got to get with the vampire, expecially if it means that Mr. Morris will leave me alone, and I guess I sort of do like Damien.

          "Yes sir, my schedule was switched." Damien grinned at me and I blushed.

          "Oh." was all Mr. Morris said and he went back to staring at his computer.

          "So, how was your day so far?" I looked to Damien and shrugged.

          "G-good I guess..." I mumbled, god I hate being like this around him. Soon after I said that, more students sat into their desks and both Mr. Morris and Damien groaned. I blushed slightly as Damien grinned.

          "Well would you like me to walk you home after school?" I hesitantly nodded to his question as Mr. Morris once again glared at me and Damien. But that only made me nod faster and Damien grinned wider.

          "Great." was all he said before the bell rang and the class started.

Damien's P.O.V~

          I kept noticing the teacher, Mr. Morris, giving Ash lustful glances and it was irritating me. Why would a teacher like him be after a student? It made no sence, unless...

          I looked at Ash and seen he was getting unconfortable each time Mr. Morris talked to him or looked at him and I got a slight idea.

          Could it possibly be that Mr. Morris is... the person that raped my kitten when he was little? I growled at the idea and glared at the teacher. I would just have to ask Ash about that after school.

          The class went by super slow and I was getting even more angrier with the teacher, but finally the bell rang and I got up from my desk. I looked to Ash and saw him glance at me before looking back at his trapper. I sighed and grabbed his stuff then grabbed his hand.

          "Come on Ash, the bell rang and we got stuff to do after school, remember?" I winked at him, hoping he would get the clue and lucky for me, he did.

          He stood up and I walked with him towards the door.

          "Ash, could you come here for a moment?" I heard Mr. Morris say Ash's name and I got slightly pissed. What exactly did he want with my Ash?

          "Y-yes sir." Ash immediately obeyed and tried to let go of my hand, but I wouldn't let go of him. Instead, I glared at the teacher and he glared back at me.

          "I'm sorry Mr. Morris, but Ash and I have to go somewhere right after school, so he doesn't have time for you." I growled and I heard Ash gasp lightly, which made me smirk.

          "I would only like to see Ash for a second, now if you could please leave the classroom-" I cut him off and held tightly onto Ash's hand.

          "No, I won't." I said firmly and turned to leave the classroom with Ash.

          "This will earn both of you a detention if you don't follow directions now." Mr. Morris stood up quickly and slammed his hands on the desk. I grinned and flipped him off with the hand that was carrying both mine and Ash's stuff and then left.

          "I don't care." I said and walked with Ash to our lockers.

My P.O.V~

          "I don't care." I heard Damien reply to the detention comment and whimpered slightly as we walked to our lockers. This will certainly get me into more trouble with the teacher, and I did not want that, not at all.

          "Ash, tell me. Is that guy the person who raped you when you were little?" My eyes widened at Damiens question and I turned towards him.

          "I-I don't know what you're talking about..." I gulped and got scared really quick as I saw Damiens face. He was really serious about the subject and looked kind of mad. Mad at me or the teacher, I don't know, maybe it was both.

          "Ash, don't act dumb. I saw the way he was looking at you and I saw the way you acted around him. Now answer me, was he the one that raped you!" he snapped and I gasped and teared up. He immediately calmed down when he saw my tears and I looked away from him. "I'm sorry." he said and placed a hand on my cheek.

          "Y-yes..." I said.

          "What?"

          "T-the answer to the question... i-its yes..." I mumbled and he stared at me, starting to get angry again. "H-he is the one... t-that had.... r-raped me..."

          "Ash..."