Chapter 1: Turning The Tables

Milktank had been collecting his own milk for months on end now. He didn't always have someone around to "dispose" of it into. He walked into his office to find Sin spinning in his office chair. Sin hadn't noticed Milktank had walked in either. Milktank chuckles softly before piping up "Having fun?" Sin yelped in surprise as he fell off the chair. "Ahhh!!" He slowly got up from under the desk and smiled nervously. "H-hi Milktank...."
"Your such a scaredy cat, I should just leave alarm clocks in the lab just to see you jump" he jokes before getting his stuff put away and in his usual attire for work. "H-hey! Not funny!" Sin punched MT in the arm to joke around but, it was a bit hard. "O-oh.... I-I'm sorry!!"
"Nothing too apologize for, I did go a bit far, though today is a good day for aggressive energy" Milktank walks towards a back area of the lab, gesturing for Sin to follow him, Milktank stops at a large sliding door and keypad, typing in a code before it slides open, revealing a rather large storage room. Sin quickly followed Milktank with a smile.
"So... what's on the schedule today?" He asked looking eager to start. "Ive been keeping a rather large store of my own milk and I need to clear it out so I was wondering if youd help?" He continues too the far wall where too rather tall vats labeled 'Dairy' sit. Milktank grabs a hose connected to both but see's the nozzle is a bit wide for sins mouth "Mind holding the hose while I look for a better nozzle?" The hybrid turns away, bending over to look at a low too the fround shelf, giving sin a rather good look at his behind. "Yes yes of course!" Sin held the nozzle and looked at it. He looked at Milktank's behind and blushed. Then he looked back at the nozzle and grew a devious grin. "Finding anything yet?" He asked. "No, not yet, damn thing seems to have run off" he leans down further, pushing his behind even closer too the other, not suspicious of the other at all. In one swift movement Sin raised Milktank's lab coat and pulled down his panties. He then shoved the nozzle deep inside MT's asshole and grinned. "Time for the inflator to be the inflatee!!"