Chapter 3: Too Much Milk!

Milktank couldnt let out a intelligible response as his already gargantuan stomach swelled further, and at this point, his arousal at its peak, his cheat started to slowly swell, milk begining to leak from his nipples. "C'mon Milk slut~ you look... pent up." Sinbad slowly took down his uniform pants and pushed Milktank onto his back with loud sloshes and gurgles. Sinbad got down low and pressed his erection onto MT's already stuffed asshole. "S-sin...m-more~" Milktank threw logic to the metaphorical garbage as he begged fro Sinbad to fill him. Sinbad grinned and tossed a random wrench he found on the ground at the lever and broke it. The flow was faster than ever before! Sinbad then thrusted into Milktank's entrance with a groan. "Ooooh fuck.... so tight~~"
"Mooooooo~!" Milktank broke, his mind a lustful haze as he felt both the flow increas, and Sinbad's cock push into him, trying to wiggle or shift to get friction going. Sinbad groaned as he began to thrust slowly. "Your enjoying all this pain aren't you? You seriously are a slut~~" he cooed as he began to thrust faster, faster, faster! Milktank nodded, feeling his body stretch and rumble as Sinbad thrusted. Sinbad continued to thrust much faster than he ever possibly could. It was almost inhuman speeds! Each thrust sent shocks of pleasure up Milktank's spine! Milktanks cock was a twitching, hard, mess, pressed firmly against his growing belly, the impossible speeds of Sinbads thrust taking their toll, pushing Milktank closer and closer too the edge. "Cum you Milk slut!! Cum!!" He cried getting one last hard thrust into the moaning mess he called his superior. As he did so he let out a final moan and cum gushed into Milktank's ass. Milktank moaned out loudly, the last few thrust doing him in as he came, covering himself and Sinbad in cum, his belly still expanding and starting to reach its limits, if the red coloring around his navel was any sign. Sinbad pulled out with a groan as he became dizzy. "Oooh... my fucking head..." he mumbled as he grabbed the wrench with the rest of his strength and turned off the milk flow. As he did so he fell to the ground unconscious. Milktank sat there, panting and moaning, seeing the other fall over he groaned in relief, feeling ready to burst as his overtaxed insides rumbled in complaint. Suddenly, guards rushed into the room and found a passed out test subject and a hybrid scientist on the verge of popping from his own milk. Fast forwards few days later, they were both in the infirmary. Milktank was sitting in his bed as he noticed Sin was beginning to wake up. He looked over concerned, hoping Sin was alright. "Nnh... Mr Milktank.... what.... what happened....?" He looked over at the hybrid, concerned for his well being. "You went a lil crazy and nearly burst me before passing out" the hybrid responds calmly. "I-I did..? I-I'm so sorry! I didn't want to hurt you! I..." Sin turned away and stuffed his face in his pillow, Milktank could hear his sniffles and quiet sobs. "Calm down, it didnt even seem like you to be perfecrly honest, not to mention you started referring too yourself as Sinbad, I think your rather meek personality has a rather dominant other half thats wanted out, besides, Docs wouldve put me back together" Milktank slowly makes his way beside Sin, pulling him into a hug, trying to comfort him. Sin slowly hugged him back with a sniffle.
"I-I just.. like you a lot... I never would ever want to hurt you... and I don't want to lose my job.. it's my favourite and only job..."
"Trust me with everything that happens here, you wouldnt of been fired, plus well, it wasnt exactly a bad experience on my end."
"I-it wasn't..?" Sin looked back up at MT curiously. "I dont get to fill myself that much very often plus well....you taking charge like that had me blushing." Sin blushed at the statement and nodded slowly. "I-I see... well... I'm glad I could... pleasure you I guess.. eheh.."
"Though were definitely gonna have to warn management next time, the guards are assholes about this stuff even though ive found them all in similar positions" Milktank shakes his head "Back on track here, Theres no need to beat yourself up over this."
"O-okay! Thank you Milktank.. I don't know what I'd do without you!" He smiled and giggled, bringing him in for another warming hug.
THE END