Chapter 2: Sin?? What The Heck??

"Mooooo!" Milktank is caught off guard, hitting his head on the shelf dazing himself, giving Sin plenty of time to turn on the flow. Sin gripped a lever and turned it quickly. Sending a large flow of milk into MT's rectum. Some sort a powerful dominative energy was flowing through Sin and he couldn't help it! "Sin what did you d-Ooooooooh~" Milktank buckles from the feeling of his own milk being pumped into him, his belly starting to pudge and swell. He grinned and watched pleasingly as Milktank's belly started to bloat out. "Such a nice milk balloon you'll make~" he giggled excitedly as he turned the lever more, making the flow increase. "Wait wha-ohhh fuuuck~" Milktank moans and croons as he fills up, cradling his tummy as it gurgles and rumbles, swelling to look as if he's pregnant in just a few moments. Sin moved Milktank onto his ass which pushed the hose much.. much deeper inside him. As MT looked into Sin's eyes it seemed as if it wasn't Sin at all. There was a red haze in his eyes as he grinned. "I'm gonna make you huge~~"
"Oooh Sin, whats gotten into you?" Milktank questions, struggling to keep coherent as he fills more and more. "Sin isn't around right now. It's just.... me. Sinbad~" he cooed as he ruffled Milktank's hair with a smirk. He went back to the lever and cranked it more, increasing the flow even more!! "W-wait hold o-mooooo~" Milktank gives up, his belly swelling to the size of a yoga ball and more. "What was that? Had something to say you milk slut~?" He teased turning the flow to its max level. Milktank was expanding at an alarming rate! Milktank couldnt keep his mind together, falling too a honry mess, swelling and growing rapidly, his belly soon lifting him up as he let out moo'd and moans to add too the already loud noise of the milk sloshing as it was pumped inside him. "Fuck your beautiful. I've always wanted to do this to you Milktank~" Sin reeled Back his hand and gave MT's huge gut a hard slap! It sent small ripples throughout it and Sinbad watched it jiggle violently. "Fuuuuuck~!" Milktank could barely think with how he felt, his body oh so sensitive as it filled, the slap too his belly only adding too the mounting pleasure, his belly groaning and gurgling as it was forced to stretch. "What was it you said?" Sinbad chuckled and thought. "Oh yes.... 'today is a good day for aggressive energy'~" Sinbad was practically laughing at this point as he leaned on Milktank's colossal gut for support.