''h o t h e a d''//(0/5))

Name:

Elaine Willam

Age:

19-22

Gender:

Female

Species:

Human

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Appearance :

Height:

5'4

Weight:

119

Personality:

Honestly, big goof ball energy from her. She is a big extrovert who literally needs to talk to people to survive. She can get hyper sometimes, but usually keeps her chill. Even though she's a big goof ball, you will rarely see her smile. Elaine can get a bit carried away and regretful. And she dwells on the past and beats herself up over the little things a lot. She over thinks and over analyzes everything. Also, she can become jealous quick.

Likes:

Sun, country, classical music, running, being with people, being kept busy.

Dislikes:

Isolation, staying still, being ignored, her apartment, dogs.

Backstory:

Elaine was a little girl, raised to become a woman. Not to enjoy her childhood, but to become someone who her parents could trust with their company. One that she didn't agree with. She knew her parents were bad people who took advantage of people and manipulated the media. Elaine wanted nothing to do with it. As soon as she was 18, she moved out to an apartment in the city. Though, she is struggling to make it on her own as her parents are furious with her choices and don't provide anything for her now. From spoiled to broke.

Weaknesses\Flaws:

Over thinker, Easily ticked off, jealously can control her, holds grudges

Strengths:

Very easy to talk to, has a calm aura, loyal, and clever

Family:

Mother and father are still alive and well.

Weapons:

N/A

Scenario #1:

It was a big party that your friends dragged you to. But you still weren't ecstatic about it. They ditched you and now you were alone in the corner.

But you didn't notice you weren't the only one in that corner. Elaine shot a glance at you. A rare smile on her lips as she was obviously interested in you.

"Don't worry, I'm just admiring." She smirked, realizing you saw her gazing at you.

You...

Scenario #2:

Make it up!