❥Hell...oops I mean school ❥

I got out of my bed and started to change to get ready for hell.. oops I mean school! My older brother David is taking me today. I prefer my mom but David has to. He sometimes has me in his videos and supposedly he needs me today for a video. I finished getting ready so I ran downstairs made myself cereal and grabbed my already packed lunch. I ate my cereal and waited for David to come. HONK HONK I grabbed my backpack and lunch box and walked out. As I was walking out of my house I saw my crush. Alex Gray. Oh how cute he is! We've talked many times before he knows about my older brother but he's not like other boys...or so I think, he's very kind and caring! "Hey Leilani!" He waved at me causing me to blush. "H-Hey!" I saw David roll down the passengers seat with Jason in the seat. I immediately saw the camera recording Alex and I. "HEY LEILANI HOW WAS MY LITTLE BABY SISTER?" Alex giggles and looked at me I smiled awkwardly and then waved bye to him and got into David's car. "DAVID WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" I said while buckling up David slowly started driving closer to Alex "David do-" It was too late. We got to Alex. "Hey Alex come here for a sec!" Alex made his way to the car on my side of course. "So do you think my sister is cute?" I felt my face get hot I covered my face. "Uhhh yeah I think she's really cute." Jason started Awwing so did David leaving me and Alex awkwardly staring at each other. "okay uh I gotta go, I'll see you at school Leilani." He said with a smile "Okay bye." When he went away David rolled up the window and said "That's some good clickbait baby" I rolled my eyes and started a conversation with Jason. "Hey did you know Wyatt has a crush on you?" Jason said laughing. "Reallly?" I asked in confusion "Yeah he's always talking about how he wants to meet you and how you're really pretty." I blushed and smiled. "LEILANI WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?" I slapped my cheeks and denied it. We got to the school and a hoard of kids ran to David's car. As he was about to say something embarrassing I ran out "BYE JASON AND DAVID LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE JASON MORE!" Jason laughed at David. "HAHAH SHE LOVES ME MORE YA BITCH!" I walked in to school and saw Juliet talking with Alex. "Hey guys!" I said with a huge smile "Heyyy hOw is my bestie?" Juliet asked with a hug. "Eh its fine I guess."
Skip to after school
When the bell rang I got out of my seat and ran to the door into the halls. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I looked back and I saw Alex with a smile. "oh hey!" I said "hi" he replied with a smile. "So what did you need?" I asked raising an eyebrow while walking. "I wanted to know if you'd like to be my girlfriend?" I was incomplete shock when he asked me that. "Ye- Yeah uhm, call me at 5:30!" I said looking for David's car to make sure he wasn't recording me. "Ok call you later!" He ran away and I found David's car he was inside but I saw Zane and Heath which made me so happy. "ZANEEE HEATHH!" I pushed kids to get to them I jumped into Zane's arms and hugged him tightly then did the same to heath. "I MISSED YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!"