Sweet smile

I turned around and saw a tan boy, curly black hair, with red braces, and a soft sweet smile. "Hey," he spoke making me feel happy. "Hi," I replied with a smile. "Are you new around? I've never seen you before." He said smiling. "Oh no I'm just visiting my brother's friends. "Oh your brother is friends with the vlog squad?" He said raising an eyebrow letting go of my hand. "Yeah. Oh I'm Leilani Dobrik!" I said flashing one of my signature smiles. "Brian, Brian Gonzalez." He smiled. We stared into each other's eyes for a minute. "Can I get your phone number? Instagram? Snapchat?" He said. "Sure," I replied pulling my phone out and exchanging usernames and numbers. "Thanks Leilani, I'll see you tomorrow or someday." He winked and walked to his friends. I walked back into the house everyone's eyes went at me. "You took long getting your phone." David smirked. I rolled my eyes and went to lay on the lonely couch later then joined by link, Scotty's and Kristen's dog. I started to pet her soft fur and we both fell asleep. I woke up with a tinier dog next to me, it was lucy curled up next to me. I gave her a tiny kiss on her head and grabbed my phone. I saw a random number with a message that said "Morning Leilani :)" I was confused at first but then saw the other messaged that read "it's Brian from yesterday." I sighed and replied. "Hey Brian, Good Morning to you too." I closed my phone and got up. I opened my door and saw that David wasn't awake. I sighed in relief because it meant that he wouldn't be able to prank me. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed Lucy's wet food and made her, her breakfast. I then started to make my breakfast. My grandma taught me how to cook bacon, pancakes, and egg. So that's what I made. I look through David's pantry that was filled with junk food. I grabbed one of the many bags of chocolate chips. I then heard a door open and saw Natalie walk out. Groggily she said "Morning." I replied to her and smiled while making the batter to the pancakes. "Oh Leilani, I take care of breakfast here!" I dropped the spoon in the batter and gave her a look. "You WHAT?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "I take care of the food and stuff." I sat down the batter "David knows how to- ohhhh." I said she nodded and laughed. "Why did you think David cooked?" She said coming to help me. "Well because he always got good grades in cooking class. "The reason he got A's was because I helped him, well, I did all of the work." She giggled and places the bacon on the pan. I giggled and continued making the pancakes. 30 minutes later we finished and David came out with his hair messy. "Ew." I said making him take his sock off and throw it at me. I squealed in disgusted. He walked over to Natalie and gave her a hug. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU AND NAT A  THING?" I sad covering my mouth. "No are you and Brian a thing?" David sassed making me gasp. "HOW DID YOU KNOW?" I said "HA SO YOU ARE!" David said pointing a pancake I made at me. "NO WE'RE NOT WE ARE JUST.   ACQUAINTANCES!" I said stuffing my face with pancake. After we were all done we all got changed and I changed lucy into a pink tutu and a bow. Once she walked out David looked at me weirdly. "Why the fuck do you dress your dog up?" He said pointing the camera at me and then lucy. "You dress up and I don't say anything. In case you didn't know what I meant I said that you have a horrible taste in style." I walked outside and texted Brian. We talked about each other and what we do, what schools we go to, family life, and all that other stuff. "Leilani lets go we're going to the vlog squad house!" David said grabbing his keys. I got up and walked towards his car with excitement because there's a chance I'll see Brian. Once I hopped in I was all smiley and David noticed and shook his head. He started to drive and we got closer to the vlog squad house, the closer we got the happier I got. "Why are you so smiley?" He said as he nudged me . "I don't know." I said. He rolled his eyes. "Have you seen Alex follower count?" He said. "No. I'll check." I opened my phone and searched up his account and saw that his follower count dropped down to 100k I giggled and saw that we stopped. I saw Brian doing a photo shoot in front of his house and giggled quietly. I was about to walk into the vlog squad house until they pushed me out and brought David inside. I scoffed and sat down. I went on my phone. I got up and knocked to see if it's okay to go in. "HELLOOOO IS IT OKSH IF I COME IN?" I said. A few seconds later I heard someone yell "NO GO WALK AROUND OR SOMETHING! ILL CALL YOU WHEN YOU CAN!" I rolled my eyes and turned around and started to walk around. As I was walking I heard my name so I turned around and I thought it was David or someone. "Leilani!" A voice said. I saw Brian standing there. I smiled and walked up to him. He pulled me into a hug and I blushed. Oh no, am I falling for Brian? I can't be. I don't want my heart broken again.