✨25🌻

I walked around the house with Boredom. "Daviiid! Can we do something fun tonight?" I asked. "No sorry." He said putting on a jacket. "Why?" I whined. "Because no Lani, I have to go to a party!" He said with an attitude. "Fine. I'll go do something myself." I sassed and stomped to my room. "Leilani! Don't act that way with me!" He scolded at me. "You never spend time with me! It's annoying David! I'll act the way I want when I want." I sassed and slammed the door. I've been in way more serious arguments with David but I never get to see him really now since he's always going out. I got a few text messages from Alex asking if he wanted to go somewhere tonight. I had nothing better to do so I said yes. As I was typing I got a text message from David.
David Dickhead:
Hey Leilani you're not allowed to go out tonight cause you have homework. Also because you gave attitude.
I rolled my eyes at the message and had to decline Alex's night out. I hate living with my older brother who stopped spending time with me but I have no where else to go, I do love David but he just never spends time with me.  I sat on my bed and began to write some stuff. I got an idea of writing a song.
Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleeding
But nothing ever stops you leaving
Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Don't you know too much already?
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend, but keep me closer
(Call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over
Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
And I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Yeah, I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
But nothing is better, sometimes
Once we've both said our goodbyes
Let's just let it go
Let me let you go
Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
I began to think what I was going to name it so I chose when the party's over I smiled at the thought of my first real song. I went to the living room and began to watch Riverdale. I walked to the fridge to grab some fruit and I saw that lucy was hungry so I fed her real fast. "Hey lucy, how have you been?" I chuckled. I got up and walked to the couch. I was waiting for David to come home so I can apologize. He told me he was coming at 12:30 so I waited for him. It was 1:09 and I started to get a little confused. 1:50 a.m I tried texting him and no answer. I thought he was out with the guys so I started to go live on Instagram to get it out of my head. I ended my live and saw that it was 3:00 am, I began to panic so I started calling the vlog squad members. "Scotty? I-is David with you guys?" I said stuttering. "No...he said he was going home? Everyone is here." My mind started to flow with things that might've happened to David. "Th-Thanks Scotty. Goodnight." I said and hung up. I curled up into a little ball and cried. Lucy was with me asleep. All night I stayed up and wondered if David was okay. About 5:30 a.m he pulled up in his Tesla. I got up from the couch and ran to the door. I opened it and saw him getting out of his car, I ran towards him and I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him. "David I thought you were hurt," I mumbled into him as tears streamed down my face. "I'm sorry lani, it's just I met a girl and I went to her house." I pulled away from the hug and stared at him. "But I thought you were with liza.."  I said. "No, just for views." He said calmly putting his hands in his sweater pockets. "oh." I said and turned around. I went to my room and fell asleep.
A/N: OMFG I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT UPDATING! I KNOW BILLIE WROTE THAG SONG BUT I JUST WANTED TO HAVE LEILANI WRITE IT :) ILYSM