Chapter 4. Thief

A/N why not have a third POV?

Third POV:
Saihara and Ouma kept looking at each other until realizing they were still shaking hands. Saihara pulled away, looking in another direction, knowing how awkward it was and blushed from embarrassment. "Nishishi~, you honestly look different from everyone who goes around here. Are you new?" Ouma asked smiling innocently. "A-Actually, I just got here earlier today." Saihara said, still trying to avoid locking eyes with the purple boy. Purple hair? That sounds oddly familiar.... "Oh really? Same for me too!" Ouma said, leaning back into the bench while putting his arms behind his head. "What d-do you mean?" Saihara looked at the boy for a moment with confusion. "Wow, you can't be that serious! Doesn't my jacket, ear buds, anything seem familiar to you!?" Sahara thought for a moment. "W-Wait a second, I saw you on the plane. You were sitting next to me!" Saihara claimed, causing Ouma to giggle. "Yyyep! Y'know, your sleeping face looks cute~." Saihara's face flushed and looked away once again. Ouma bad to admit, he was starting to get irritated from Saihara's shyness, and that hat that was hiding his beautiful eyes from him, but he just shook it off.

"As much as I would like to stay and chat, I have someplace to attend to."
He said as he randomly pulled out a pen and a piece of paper to write down his phone number on it. "Here, text me when you can, just don't call me, remember, I have to attend to something~." He gave the paper to Sahara and walked off. Saihara looked at the phone number, then to his phone. He went to his contacts and added Kokichi into it.

-----

Once kokichi was out of Saihara's view, he then began to run to his lair.

Ouma got into a stance and busted through the door. "GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES!!!" everyone turned their heads to Ouma. "ALRIGHT! WHO'S READY TO GO TO THE MANSIOON!!!~" they all shouted words that you couldn't understand out of joy as Ouma quickly went into the changing area to get his mask, clothes, hat and everything on before coming back with smoke bombs, nerf guns that looks like real guns to trick people into thinking they are real and surrender, and other gadgets that help them get to what they need quickly. "let's go frick some shit up!" And with that, they all went into the van and drove off.

Meanwhile with Sahara. He kept looking at the note. "In a place tall and high"? There are many places here that are tall. "We strike for a jewel" a jewel? Saihara was thinking it was probably a museum or something. But the museum isn't tall and high. Only a mansion can be so tall and hig-- Saihara then thought this through, earlier, Amami mentioned that his friend was rich but while we were in Starbucks (A/N I skipped the conversation Kaede and Rantaro had in Starbucks because I didn't know what to put during that time), he said that Ouma didn't live in a high mansion, it's only wide... he bit my bottom lip trying to think about the conversation he had with Amami-kun and Akamatsu-san. "He did mention something about this guy named...Togami?..Byakuya Togami?..BYAKUYA TOGAMI! THAT'S WHO!" Saihara thought as he quickly stood up from the bench he was sitting on and texted Amami. "Where does Byakuya Togami live? I will explain what I am talking about later, just tell me where." It wasn't long before he replied back. "He lives somewhere around Hopes Avenue, you will notice it because he is in that tall ass mansion like I said in Starbucks" Saihara quickly turned off his phone and put it in his pocket before running off to Hopes Avenue.

-----

Saihara ran up to the camera next to the gate that allows you to have access into getting into the mansion. The camera started to move and looked at saihara. There was a speaker where someone began to speak, preferably to be Togami. "Who are you and what do you want?" Saihara gulped and held back his stuttering, keeping a serious face. "I am Shuichi Saihara." He began, showing a badge with his permit of him being a detective. "I am here to find out who the Phantom Thief is and put him in jail." He heard the man behind the speaker scoff. "What does this have to do with me?" "I followed the tracks of the Phantom Thief, leading me to this very mansion. Byakuya Togami, he will be robbing you any moment now. Will you let me through?" It was silent for a moment until the gate started to open. "Tch, I guess I have no choice but to let you in anyways." Saihara walked in, not changing his expression as being serious but internally satisfied.