two

I saw Junhui again, this time at the skate park. Seungcheol hyung and Jisoo hyung wanted to teach Soonyoung how to skateboard, because apparently it makes a guy cooler. I was only sitting by the swings when I caught the sight of familiar brown haired boy chatting with another guy.

They seemed only friends, since they're not that close to each other as they walk. The other guy was holding rollerskates, while Junhui with a skateboard.

Actually, I still didn't know what Junhui's name was that time so I used to refer him as "cutie who likes cats".

Soonyoung knew them from the way he approached the two, saying hi with a huge smile on his face. He introduced me and the hyungs to them. That's how I knew Junhui's name and the other dude was Minghao.

Junhui and I had eye-contact but I didn't try to make conversation. I thought I'd mess up and scare him away. So I kept quiet.

He seemed fine with it. He helped the hyungs teach Soonyoung, which resulted Soonyoung with a broken leg. We had to take the idiot to the hospital. Minghao had somewhere to go after that, and Junhui was with him so we said our goodbyes.

I still didn't talk to Junhui. I just waved, but he didn't wave back at me.