nine

I was working when Junhui dropped by the record store. He was wearing a cream sweater that time, which made him soft-looking. He seemed to be finding something, so I left the counter and poked his shoulder from behind. Junhui grinned when he saw it was me.

"Hi, Wonwoo! You work here?"

"Yeah. Maybe I could help you out on something?"

"Ah," Junhui scratched the back of his head, chuckling slightly. "I'm trying to find a Michael Jackson album. It's my dongsaeng's showcase tomorrow and I want to surprise him with a gift."

"Oh, let me find it. Wait a sec." I went through the M section and fished out all the Michael Jackson albums I could find, then showed it to him. He picked the Bad album and I gave him a discount.

Junhui lingered a little bit longer, skimming through the various collections in the store. I sat on my place behind the counter, feeling completely enamored by his presence. He was beautiful. Heaven-sent. I remembered my mother used to tell me some people are angels that flew down to Earth to bring happiness and goodness to humans. I believe that Junhui was one of them.

Once he was done, he returned back to the counter. "Are you free tomorrow? It'd be nice to bring you along to see Chan's preformance. He's really good, and he's a great kid too!"

Me? Free? Of course! I had nothing to do but study, work and admire Wen Junhui in a distance anyways. "Yes, I am. We can meet up outside the auditorium if you want."

"That'd be cool! See you at four, Wonwoo!"

"See you, Junhui." He flashed a dazzling smile that saved me from all my sins and cleansed my soul, then left.