Chapter 1 - Long Beach, we're coming!

- Jess' POV -

"Wake up! Come down and eat your breakfast, ma'am!", tired I listened to my mom, got out of my bed and went downstairs. I almost tripped... Typically you, isn't it so? Shut up, I almost died!! If you die, I'll die too, never foget this, Jess. You are me, I am you. Can I introduce you to the permanent little voice in my head? Well, that's her and she always begins a discussion battle with me. Most of the time she's right but I never listen to her. As a result - I regret it and I'm in an awkward situation. Hm, you should have listened to me. Be quiet! When I walked into the kitchen, I saw mom eating her breakfast. I took place next to her and looked into her eyes. Oh, she's totally going to tell me something... Something new... And yeah, I was right. "Today the Efrons are gonna come over.", she said. The Efrons are my mom's best friends - since Highschool! They have a son - Zachary David Alexander. I still don't understand why they put so many names in this guy. Maybe because he's an only child. I don't know. But well, he's always called "Zac". Zac is exactly one year and a half older than me. And I am 16. He and I have never hung out or talked much with each other, which is actually, really, really, like REALLY weird since his family and he come over every week or reversed. To be honest, I've never been interested in him although he's sexy and the heartthrob and every single girl would give ANYTHING just to go out or go on a date with him. But maybe I'm not very interested because I've known him since I'm on this cruel world - And I already like someone. His name's Skyler. Skyler Benson. He's just P E R F E C T. Like, pure perfection and I don't exaggerate. Well, at least I find him perfect. Those shiny blue eyes. Those wonderful, silky, blonde hair, where every single hair is just perfectly positioned. Jess, don't slobber. Skyler's class is next to mine and he is one grade over me. He is the most popular guy at my Highschool and every girl is heels over head in love with him. But the only thing he does is play with them. Oh well, why do I like those kind of guys? I don't know but maybe every feminine thing needs a "Bad Boy" who will only be good to her. I really don't know. Anyways, now are Easter holidays and mom just told me that we're going to Long Beach with the Efrons. And that for a whole week! That's the reason why they are going to come over and then we go by car. I ran upstairs to my room and packed everything I needed. Around 4p.m. the doorbell rang. Fast, I went downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello, Jess! Ready for the holiday?", Mrs. Efron asked me with a warm voice. I nodded.

They came in and Zac and I sat down on the couch. I noticed that he looked at me. It was a little bit embarrassing for me so I began to talk: "Soooooo... Are you excited for the beach? I mean... Why do I even ask, you are, I bet!"

"Of course, I am. And where's your brother?", Zac frowned at me.

"Dustin sleeps at his girlfriend's house, he's actually gonna spend his whole holiday with her family and her... That means, he's not gonna come with us! YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!"

He chuckled and turned on the TV. Zac doesn't look bad. Mhm, you're right. I'm always right. Zac wore a blue, checked shirt and under it a white T-shirt and obviously he also wore a jeans. Somehooooow, hmmmmm...

-Zac's POV-

Today we're going to Long Beach with the Walkers and stay for a week there! I'm so excited. Especially about the time with Jess. I've liked her for such a long time but we barely talked. I think it's because I'm like her second bigger brother. Oh, man. If she'd knew. Our families meet each other permanently but I've never had the stones to do something. Pussssaaaaayyyy. I hope I finally will. You should, dude. Go away. Since I've already packed my stuff yesterday, I don't have to stress out myself today. At 03:48 p.m. we got into the car and drove to the Walkers' house. At exactly 4 p.m. we were standing in front of their door. Jess opened it and wooooah! She looked so stunning. 

"Hello, Jess! Ready for the holiday?", my mother asked her. She nodded and I saw sparkles in her eyes.

We came in and she and me were sitting on the couch. She stroke a wisp of hair out of her beautiful face. I just stared at her without even thinking. TALK TO HER MAN! But as soon as I wanted to say something, she started to ask me: "Soooooo... Are you excited for the beach? I mean... Why do I even ask, you are, I bet!" Oh, Jess is sooo sweet!!

"Of course, I am. And where's your brother?", I tried to say it in a cool pitch. That ass lets me alone. But it's better for getting to know Jess!

"Dustin sleeps at his girlfriend's house, he's actually gonna spend his whole holiday with her family and her... That means, he's not gonna come with us! YAAAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!!"

I couldn't help but laugh. I grasped to the remote control and turned on the TV. I tried not to look at Jess too often. You're such a creep, man....