Chapter 3 - The sunset

-Jess' POV-

When I noticed that in ice cream box were apple and yoghurt I felt so happy. These types of ice cream are my favorite!! I looked at him very keen: "Oh my god, you're so awesome! I love apple and yoghurt! How could you know that?"

"Oh, wow, haha. These are my favorite ones. Coincidence?", Zac smirked at me.

"Or destiny?", I said and we both started to laugh.

We talked so long about so many things. 

"Look how the sun goes down!", Zac totally glanced at me and I saw how his smile was going brighter and brigther. THAT SMILE, WOAH!!!!

I smiled back: "This moment seems to be so glorious."

"Seems? Isn't it glorious?", Zac frowned.

I boxed him slightly in his muscular arm and giggled: "You know what I mean!" After that, he started to frown at me again and tried to look serious. But a couple of seconds later he started to laugh at himself. He's such an idiot. But a cute idiot.

Why didn't I come to know him better a long time ago? Zac seems to be so cool, kind and he creases me up. Is someone named Jess, in love? No? Skyler is still my number one.

Before it got eleven o'clock we stroke off to the hotel. As Zac and I arrived, we met our parents who straightly asked: "And? Was it funny? Do you guys are on very good terms with each other?" I nodded with a smirk and saw how Zac's face got red like a little piglet. For fun I kicked him in his stomach. You mean: in his toned abs. Errrrr, yes pretty much.

He had to chuckle: "Hey!"

"What?", I winked at him.

"Nothing.. Errr.. By the way... Should I bring you to your room?", Zac asked.

"If you are adamant to do that, I can't say 'no'!", I answered and gave him a warm smile.

-Zac's POV-

Dafuq, finally you did any progress, Zac. I don't know if you mean it in a positive or a negative way. Take everything what I say negative.

I told her that apple and yoghurt are also my favorite types of ice cream and added: "Coincidence?"

She answered laughing: "Or destiny?" I couldn't help but laugh. Her laughter entchanted me every single time and today I could feel it sufficiently. Jess and I were exchanging informations about each other and as she sad she has NO boyfriend I swear I could hug the world. Now, Jess affects to be even more likeable as she already is. As I dissolved my glimpse from her I noticed how the sun was starting to go down. I remarked: "Look how the sun goes down!" I couldn't help smiling. I was the right thing to do because she smiled back at me. "This moment seems to be so glorious."

"Seems? Isn't it glorious?", I raised my left eyebrow while watching Jess. After that, she punched me on my arm and said laughing: "You know what I mean!". Oh, if you knew how much I wanted to wrap my arms tightly around your tiny waist. But instead, I just frowned and tried so hard to look serious. Nope, it was too hard to do, I immediately let a chuckle out. I wished that moment would never end. But unfortunately it's not possible to strive against the time. When we arrived the hotel, our parents asked us, if it was funny and if Jess and I were hitting it off with each other. In a way, this question was very uncomfortable for me. Jess looked at me and kicked me in my stomach all of a sudden. I think, she likes me. Don't be glad too soon because the disappointment at the end is even more bitter. I knooooowwww, now buzz off! I'm always here, never forget this, Zac. Mhm...

"Hey!", I spoke out.

"What?", Jess winked at me.

"Nothing.. Errr.. By the way... Should I bring you to your room?", I asked. Now, she thinks you're a stalker and you wanna kidnap her.

Suddenly Jess answered: "If you are adamant to do that, I can't say 'no'!". I could see her smiling. Somehow I felt relieved and could feel happiness.