I Fear No Evil, For I Am The Shadow Of Death, And This Is My Valley!

SALEM FIGHT PART 2! Hope y'all are ready for it! Also I'm going to add an intro theme to the series now as I feel like it works well for it. The song is the one above, which I do not own! It is owned by the artist Zayde Wolf!

This will be the middle/near end of the fight between Salem and Hunter and Alex. Yes, it will be against them until near the end. But yeah! Here is Chapter 12!

Also please leave comments to help me get better at this! It helps immensely! I will also try to reply to any and all comments! B hut for now, enjoy!

Salem: "So be it."=Speech

"Salem must die!"=Thoughts

Alex: "Shoot Sale, already!"=Comms/Scroll Call

BANG!=Noises

Why is This a Title?=Title/Formal Name

Intro theme/scenes!{Tell me what you think about it!}

I can hear the lost crying. *Hunter is standing in the middle of a city, looking at all the civilians*
I can hear the truth hiding. *Ozpin is standing in the auditorium, talking to the students*
The shadows are calling us out. *A creature that appears to be made of metal is standing in the shadow, a silver and orange rifle raised*
I see the fear rising. *Grimm are coming out of the forest, attacking a village*
Yeah but my hope is burning. *Beacon students stand resolutely in front of the Grimm army*
The shadows are calling us out. *Robotic soldiers join the fight on the side of the Grimm*
We are heroes! *Hunter and Alex stand there in front of beacon, looking out onto the campus and the students walking around*
Heroes in the darkest times! *Hunter and Alex ready their rifles, racking the slides back and aiming them at an unseen enemy*

When there is no light! *The moon is standing high in the sky, a silhouette of a woman on it*

We are heroes! *Hunter, Alex, Chris are standing in front of Beacon, ready for a fight*

Heroes in the darkest times! *RWBY and JNPR are fighting off Grimm*

But we'll rise above! *Hunter and Alex are standing over an army of dead Grimm and robots, facing a hologram standing there*

We are heroes! *They charge towards the hologram as she is raising her arms to summon more robot soldiers*

(Hunter-B001's POV)

I ran forwards as Alex gave me cover fire. Salem summoned Grimm to intercept me. An Ursa Major tried to squish me beneath it's massive paws, but I dove underneath it and between it's legs, coming up right in front of another Ursa, but this one was just a normal one.

Me: "You wanna dance then mate? Then let's dance!" I shouted as I ducked under the first swipe and smacked it's stomach with the butt of my rifle, then spun the rifle up and shot it in the jaw, making the Ursa's head shoot up, exposing it's neck even more than before.

I draw my knife from it's sheath on my chest and slice it at the beast's neck, earning me a splatter of black blood and a dead demon bear.

I continued towards Salem, but she sent some weird blade of air, similar to what Adam did, at me, but this time I ducked underneath it and leapt at her, hoping to remove her head, or at least make her bleed out, in one  fell swoop.

Before my knife made contact with her neck, a massive tail slammed into my side, throwing me all the way back to the back of the room, near the doors. Alex slammed down next to me, but instead of her shields flickering, some weird light blue/white glow was surrounding her, seemingly healing her up.