Chapter One : Summer Bus

Monday

I sighed as i packed my last items of clothes and went to packing in a emergency pack of skittles. My school decided on going to a town for the field trip instead of a camping grounds,so that's why I'm packing,I'm going to be gone for a week so its a lot of clothes

I walk to the bathroom undressing out of my night gown and into a black jeans with a black crop top and my black sneakers. I put my hair in a high pony tail and do the rest of the daily routine.

I exit the bathroom and Layla walked between my legs Meowing so sweetly. I picked her up and kissed her head.

"I'm only gonna be gone for a week Layla"i cooed and set her down on my messed up bed,she went to lay in the donut pillow making her fall in,I giggled and shook my head at her clumsiness.

"BRIE GET DONE WE'RE LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES!"My sister Bianca yelled from down stairs,After my parents died my sister had to take care of me since i was 15 so life is pretty good,She's currently 21 years old and is a fashion designer and also a model so she earns good money,and me,I'm still in high school I'm now 17½ years old,soon i have to help Bianca with the rent...not that she needs any help.

" BRIE YOUR STARING INTO OPEN SPACES!"Bianca yelled snapping me out of my daydream

"Uh,erm...Coming!" I yelled and stuffed the rest of my clothes in my bag and kissed Lele goodbye,zooming out my room to the front door not wanting to witness Satan's Step Daughter.

Her foot tapped the wooden floor as i basically flew down the stairs towards the ground. She rolled her eyes probably not wanting to fight with me and my hotness.

I put my luggage in her car and I got in her Black SUV and we drove off,some music was playing in the back ground as we drove.

"So where are you going?" she asked as we drove down to my school.

"They say going to camp sites are getting too boring so they improvised,we're going to Crystal Valley...Y'know that small town almost out of Californ-" Bianca stopped me from finishing

"Wait like close to the border,damn it that's far...will you be fine?" she said quickly,concern evident in her voice as she speaks.

"No I'm fine...it'll be okay,I'll keep in touch" i said and gave her a reassuring smile and waved around my phone telling her I'll call her

"Just be safe" she sighed,eyes glued to the road as a tear escaped her eye,i gently wiped it away and smiled at her.

"Hey I'm okay,I'll come right back" i cooed and smiled at her.

"I'm gonna miss your loud arse" she laughed and soon after i joined

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Bye Brie" Bianca kissed my cheek and i did the same,we gave each other a loving hug and she drove away yelling a 'Bye' as she drove.

I took my bags to the school parking lot,meeting a lot of other kids there. A clear path was make for me...Since I'm known for a Bad Girl and Good Girl Hybrid,I don't bunk but i do get into fights when needed,and i do study and get good grades.
I'm known as 'The Hybrid'

"Hey Babe"Josh my boyfriend said and kissed my cheek making me giggle

" Hey Boo"i said hugged him,we've been together for a few months I really like him,but sometimes he's really busy with stuff he says that's why we can't always go on dates.

Josh went to his friends and started talking about stuff while i went to my friend Crescent or Cressy, trying to get away from Jack Lumber,or so we call him Lumberjack...which he doesn't like being called.

"Hey Lumberjack...Leave!" i said in a deadly tone,he tried to hide his fear and held Crescent by her waist which she easily got out from by spinning out.

"Or what?..." he said and glared at me. I narrowed my eyes and took a step towards him with my hands clenched beside my body and my jaw fixed tight,i bet i had a dangerous look in my eyes because Jack's eyes widened and he backed away

"Uh...I'll catch you later Crescent" he stumbled away almost falling over...well nothing, Crescent released a breath of relief,she turned to me and smiled giving me a bear hug.

"Haven't see you in Forev's!" she squealed and bounced still holding onto my arms. I giggled and smiled sweetly at her

"You saw me yesterday" i rolled my eyes still smiling,she was too cute,she's more of a Crazy/Good girl, Last time she put see though super glue on her enemies seats in the class,this one girl got up to fast...and well lets just say the boy behind her got to see what type of panties she wears.

"Still i mostly come over but I had to stay home packing" she rolled her eyes and looked at the three bags of clothing being her. I laughed and looked at my two bags.

Our Conversation was cut short when a whistle was blown,our heads snapped in the direction of the whistle. Mrs.Flash stood infront of the buss with a clipboard and a whistle around her neck,she was probably 28 years old and had short wavy blonde hair with Sapphire blue eyes.

"Right,hope you guys are ready for the field trip this is the very first time that we don't go to the camp,I really hope you guys will enjoy Crystal Valley." She said and smiled a sweet smile "Alright so partner up with your friend and put you bags in the side of the bus,when you and your partner are done you can go into the bus" she said and stood aside from the buses entrance.

"Hey babe I'm going to sit next to Jack" Josh said and quickly kissed my lips,i sighed and put my bag in with the rest,

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I sat next to Crescent in the fourth row which is in front of Josh and Jack

"Hey Crescent" Jack leans forward so we can see his face "Y'know I have a sign on my d**k,it says 'Chocking Hazard'" him and Josh burst into fits of laughter

"Isn't that what they put on small packages?" she innocently says and rolls her eyes afterwards,their laughing stops and Jack's cheeks
turn pink,he glares at Crescent and slumps in his seat pouting

"That sh*t was gold" i stated as we laughed,I high five-d Crescent and smiled at her.

"Do you think the rooms will be nice?" Crescent asked as she took out her phone and googled the hotels name

"Your googling it,you tell me" i raised an eyebrow at her making her giggle.

I looked out the window and saw the passing trees and sighed,I'm tired

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I Hope you like my first chapter,I really like this story

Vote
Like
Comment