7

"Pine treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Dipper turns to see no other than Bill, laying on the floor face looking at the ceiling. With a sign and typical eye roll, Dipper decides to lay on top of his Dorito.

"What is it that you want? Hm? Seeing me isn't enough?"

Now it was Bill's turn to give a sign and an eye roll.

"When was the last time you had a decent conversation with me? When I asked you about your day and you asked me about mine?"

Dipper just stared at Bill. When was the last time they had a domestic conversation? The guilt started to set in. He's been busy helping Wendy with college applications and helping Mabel with one of her crazy projects that he hasn't really spoken about anything with Bill. Bill would be lucky if he got a 'hi' or a peck on the cheek.

Dipper leaned in and gave Bill a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I'm sorry, I been really busy helping everybody and all. So tell me, how has your week been without me pulling at your leash?" Dipper said with a playful smirk.

Bill raised a brow.

"What do you take me for? If u think your the one that wears the pants in this relationship I hate to disappoint you pine tree."

Dipper just laughed and rolled off of Bill.

Bill was just happy to have his pine tree's attention again.