Chapter 5 ~ 8 & 1/2 Months Later

I woke up to my alarm buzzing on my night stand. I reached over and turned it off, I checked my social and hopped in the shower.

My bellies so big I can barely see over it! I hooked my phone into my speaker and listened to my music while I showered.

I got out and I got a text from Brooke saying that she's here.
Me: Ok! I'll be out in a few, I just got out of the shower.
Brooke: Ok I'll be waiting in the car!
Brooke is coming out to visit and help me when I have the baby since I due in a week! Time totally flew by!

I got finished in the bathroom and went outside to help Brooke. "Kassidy! I missed you so much! So did Caleb surprisingly!" She said, "I missed you too! I'm surprised Caleb's missing me too! How's Casper?" I asked her, "I know right, Casper's good, I just started him on the pattern and he's coming along nicely!" She replied as we brought her bags in, "Ok, I'm gonna come pick him up when I feel ready to get back at it!" I told her, "Ok, but look at you! Are you ready to finally have her?" She asked me, "Yes! Definitely! I'm ready to meet my little girl!" I said, "Did you decide on a name??" She asked, "I have, but you don't get to now till I have her!" I replied, "Ok fine! Where will I be sleeping?" She asked, "You can sleep on the couch." I told her, "Ok." She responded.

I ate breakfast and watched tv and caught up with Brooke for a little, I was really enjoying being back with my sister, I knew it would be awesome to finally see her again, but I didn't think it'd be this great! "I'm gonna go see the horses, do you wanna come??" I asked her, "Of course! Can I ride them??" She asked, "Yep!" I responded.

We got in the truck and we were off. We pulled in and she said, "You need to introduce me to this Mark kid btw!" "Maybe..." I said as we started walking in.

"Hey Kass! How are ya today?" A friendly voice asked, I turned around and it was Mark. "I'm great you?!" I asked him back, "I'm good! Who's this?" He asked, "This is my little sister Brooke, Brooke this is Mark!" I said as she let out a satisfied smile, "Hi!" They both said to each other.

After that I got out Luke and she got out Nala and we both brushed and saddled the horses. "Who you gonna ride first?!" I asked as we entered the arena, "Nala!" She responded clearly very excited.

She got on and did great, Nala was kinda a pain in the butt but that's because it's been a while since she's been ridden. Same with the other two. I unsaddled Nala while she rode Luke and I put Nala away and brushed and saddled Rose for her.

I feed grain to Nala and Luke and got Roses ready while she rode Rose, and I got ready to go.

"Are you finally ready?!" I asked her, "Yes, I mean I guess..." she said, "But you didn't tell me that Marks, well Mark!" She said as we walked to the truck, "What does that mean?!" I asked her, "I just mean he's a great guy!" She said, "Okaaaaay, I know!" I replied.

We got back to the apartment and I started getting cramps and stuff and Brooke thought I was dying! I ate some food and fell asleep while I was eating.