Chapter 6 ~ A New Soul Is Born

"BROOKE! Get me to the hospital! She's a comin!" I yelled at 5:30 am, "Ok! Hurry as quick you can!" She replied.

I just went into labor and was rushing to the hospital with Brooke. "We're here!" She said, "Ok, NOW GET ME INSIDE!" I yelled in pain, "Ok, ok." She responded.

The nurses were immediately ready, and 3 hours later I had a beautiful baby girl.

"Here she is!" The nurse said, "Thank you!" I responded, "We'll leave you alone for a little." She said.

I noticed Brooke sneak in after the nurses left and I asked her, "Do you wanna meet her?" "Of course I do!" She said, "Brooke, This is Lena Rylee Jackson, 6 lbs 3 oz 21 inches long, born on March 20th 2018." I said happily, "She's beautiful!" She said, "Yeah I love her already!" I said.

Brooke left to get some food and the nurses came in, "Hey, sorry to interrupt anything, but I'm just here to check up on you and the baby! I also need to fill out the birth certificate too." The nurse said, "Ok!" "Everything looks good! Let's move onto the certificate! What's her name?" She asked, "Lena Rylee Jackson" I said, "Ok, and you her mother are Kassidy Dakota Jackson correct?" She asked, "Yep! Who's her dad?" She asked, "Her dad is, Rylee Goodman." I told her, "Ok, just wondering are you married?" She asked, "No" I replied, "Are you in a relationship with her dad?" She asked, "No we broke up right before I found out." I told her, "Ok then, I think that's all we need! This will go to the court and then to you!" She said, "Ok!" I said.

Brooke came in and the nurse asked, "Who's this?" "That's my sister." I replied.

The nurse left and Brooke talked to the doctor and he said because me and Lena are doing so good that we could leave tomorrow morning! "I'm so ready to get out of this place!" I said to Brooke, "I figured you'd be bouncing off the walls to leave!" She said while she rocked Lena.

"She's finally asleep!" Brooke whispered, "Ok, then put her in the crib thingy!" I said, "I know." She replied, I stood up and looked at Lena, "She so cute, I love her so much!" I said, I felt the tears welling up in my eyes. This is by far is the best day of my life.

"I'm gonna go, it's 10:30. I'll be here in the morning to get you!" Brooke said, "Ok, thanks so much!" I told her, "Of course! You know that I'll do anything for you your my bestie!" She said, "Ok, see you tomorrow!" I replied.

"I'm going to take her to the nursery for you." The night shift nurse said, "Ok" I replied.

I sat in bed and switched thru the tv stations till I found something that I like and fell asleep.