The Demon Pill

The pill you claim to have taken, is an atom=bit Maxwell demon, entropy fighting word made flesh machine that turns the body into a perpetual motion machine with such complex physic and psycho-chemical bonding

So what could go wrong?

Send your anyman into space and watch him spin.

Send your everyman into the forest of evil and watch Goodman Brown his pants.

Maxwell's Demon:

The idea that intelligence could be used to combat entropy, to produce negentropy...

Human intervention in chaos.

"In normal parlance intelligence is considered to include among other things, ability to learn, reason, and understand relationships.[Maxwell's Demon, Entropy, Information, Computing [Harvey Leff, Andrew F. Rex]]" Does that sound like anyone you know?

Didn't think so.

But really, a Maxwell's Demon wouldn't require all that jazz. All it would require is memory.

ALL IT WOULD REQUIRE IS MEMORY...

Where have I heard this before?

I feel I am forgetting something.

Something terribly important.

I dreamt of a witch...

And there WAS a demon.

There were monsters...

Beneath my bed...

I feared death.

Oh, how I feared it.

From the moment I learned.

And that's what makes human ipseity impossible.

You stalwart characters. Your fictions impress me so. I love to become you. I hold to these imprints like bonds and charges. Like Batman abuses his wards. I put you into danger on behalf of this city, she needs us. How I do need us, so.

RESETTING THE DEMON IS OF FUNDAMENTAL IMPORTANCE

"To close this section we point out that the distinction between entropy of data acquisition and entropy of data erasure is not sharp. In Szilard's model, when a demon determines the side (L or R) in which the molecule resides, its own memory state changes from a unique, known reference state to either of two possible states. This generates an entropy increase, in an ensemble sense, that in essence 'pays' entropically for the diminished entropy of the gas. This 'entropy of measurement' is stored by the demon, and ultimately becomes entropy of

erasure—which is passed on to the environment when the demon's memory is reset. In a real sense, the entropy of erasure feeds to the environment entropy gained by the demon via information acquisition."

They told me information could not break the laws of physics.

I refused to believe it.

Entropy? One side of the equation equals the other side of the equation? No.

Information is information times information. The laws of physics times the laws of physics. Acrobatics who practiced with nets but night of the show those nets dissolve past the back of their minds and the audience props them up with some super trusting faith in themselves.

I'm afraid.. Obviously they weren't thinking of.. It.. Properly..

If you call it one thing...

All you have to do is change your mind...

Language, writing... don't call poetry 'information'.. Call it a transmission of love... and surely it can transmit more than what it took to produce... There is martyrdom to consider. There is genius who makes that shit look easy and can change the world with the light touch that brings hammers down. Madness, in the charge. A monster in the service of the Queen.