Leonies Discovery (hour 2)

When Leonie and Sid arrived at Sids bungalow at the end of the street it was bright but Sids house was not it was covered in shadow by a large BeechWood tree that was in the garden Sid had a matte black Honda Civic parked in his driveway they walked down the drive and Sid unlocked the door and opened it wide and invited Leonie inside she complied and walked in through the large wooden doors of the bungalow he invited her into the kitchen he asked her what she would like to drink she said an RC Cola if you have it Sid said "sorry Leonie I haven't got any RC I've got Some Pepsi Max though would like that" Leonie said " Yeah that'll do I guess" as Sid gets the Pepsi Max bottle out of the fridge he pops off the cap on his counter and unbeknown to Leonie he slipped one of his new Roofie pills into the drink and passes it to Leonie she drinks it in under 2 minutes and once she's done the roofie begins to take affect and she says drowsily to Sid "Sid I don't feel so good" she then passed out and Sid caught her just before she fell to the floor he slung her over his back and began to walk towards his basement he opened the door with his elbow and started walking down the stairs you could almost hear the loud thumps of his work boots against the wooden boards on the stairs "thump thump thump" from outside the house but not quite. He got down and placed Leonie into an old dentist chair he bought at the flee market and placed her hands and arms onto the posts he had positioned on the chair and began to undress her slowly but still being wary of the short time he had before the roofie wore off he wasn't sure when it would as it was a new recipe and this was his first time using the pills so he began to hurry up.