Leonies Sleepover (Hour 6)

Sid leaves Leonie to leak the last of the fluid out of her ass whilst he goes to see who's at the door he walks up the stairs "THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!" as he reaches the top of the steps he can see a blurry image through the glass on his door and it doesn't seem to be P.C. Plump this time as it seems to be more of a slim build Sid reaches for the handle and as he opens it up he realises who it is, it's Lee-Roy his old mate from secondary he comes bearing a pizza as Sid invites him inside Lee-Roy says "I got your text about the new girl you've got down there" Sid replies "Yeah Lee she's great up for anything so she is just done a milk enema" "really" says Lee-Roy "she was down for that, you think she'd be down for a threesome Sid" Sid sits on this for a second before responding with "I mean it couldn't hurt to ask" they both head down to the basement again Leonie can hear the loud "THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!" of Sids heavy boots which he still hasn't taken off and a lighter "squeak squeak squeak" of the floorboards beneath the weight of a light boy in light shoes as they enter the room Leonie is sitting on the side of the bathtub seeming a lot happier now the enema was over waiting patiently for Sid to return as the two do Sid looks at Leonie and asks her in a calm gentle voice "Hey Leo this is my friend Lee-Roy he want to join in on a three player game with us you'll be the monkey in the middle and me and Lee-Roy will be at either end" Leonie looks ecstatic at the thought of someone else joining in and she ask Sid "Siddy where should I go back in the chair" to which Sid replies still in a calm soothing voice "No no Leo go on all fours on top of the coffee table like you did in the bath" Leonie complies and does so as Lee-Roy and Sid take position Sid says "open wide" and as soon as Leo opens her mouth Sid pounds his hot warm cock down her throat until she chokes and he keeps doing so and while he's doing this he nods at Lee-Roy and he does the same on the other side thrusting his cock inside leonie's hole as hard and fast as he can over and over again this goes on for several minutes until Leonie begins to cry at which point they both climax inside her and Sid gives Leonie no other choice but to swallow the hot load he just bust in her mouth he then pulls put and goes to get her a glass of milk to wash it down as he's doing this Lee-Roy takes a seat on the couch and Leonie comes to sit with him so he just sticks her ass right on top of his dick which makes her squeal but not in a painful way more like a shy embarrassed way.