Leonies Pleasure (hour 5)

Leonie's question was soon to be answered as Sid began to look around in his cupboard again he stopped looking in the cupboard and went to the bathroom he lay down two towels in the bathtub he then went over to the dentists chair and unstrapped Leonie she asked him "what's going on Siddy where are we going" Sid replied "we're going to go and have some fun in the bathtub Leo he lifted her up and slung her over his shoulder something about this felt oddly familiar to Leonie, Sid walked over to the bath with her and placed her inside he told her to go into a doggy position on her hands and knees once she was situated he turned both the fossets the warm one a little more than the cold one in order to keep her from being cold he then went back to the cupboard he seemed to already know what he was getting and where it was then he went over to the fridge and got something out Leonie didn't know what it was but she thought it must be for the toy he walked into the bathroom and put a blindfold over Leonie's eyes Leonie didn't protest as she knew it was only a part of the game then suddenly Sid shoved something wet inside Leonie's arsehole she squirmed and squealed but still didn't protest she just held back her pain how she wished she still had the chew toy now then Sid said "Are you ready Leo the games starting now" Leonie replies "Yes Siddy" then suddenly Leonie heard a quiet chugging noise and then she felt a cold thick liquid enter her ass it felt amazing and yet still painful tears where running down her face again and Sid knew this but he continued to pour it in as it flowed down the makeshift enema tube (a beer bong Sid had tied a nozzle to) she began to weep uncontrollably she started screaming "IT'S TOO MUCH SID STOP PLEASE STOP" Sid agreed and slowly pulled out the nozzle as he does it the milk starts shooting out of Leonie's ass as she's crying there is another knock at the door.