Backstory

Interviewer: Before we delve into who Micheal is,could you give us some more backstory on who Dave really is,if you don't mind?

Skyla: No problem. I really hope that everyone that will be reading this is over 18,cause we are about to get more graphic here.

Interviewer: I'll be sure to add a mature warning.

Skyla: Well like I said,Dave was the bus driver for the school. He dated a woman before he took up driving. That woman became his first baby momma and that woman was also married. She wanted out of her relationship to her husband and what better way to do that than to get a Playboy to help you. Dave took her up on her offer if getting rid of her husband,but he was also picking up something at the same time. It was nine months later that he got a call telling him that she was pregnant,and that is how he came to have his first child. He still keeps in contact with her because of the child,and I support him in that.

He can't just abandon a child. He moved on quite quickly with random girls,fucking anything that moved,until he stumbled upon Hailey,his second baby momma. Hailey was the head surgeon at the local hospital and a darn bright headed woman. She had a promising future ahead of he with all the awards and certificates that she received. She was destined for greatness. Until a baby came in the mix.

After the baby was born,everything was fine and they were going great. Until Hailey decided that she didn't want him anymore. It was a kind of on and off situation with her,one minute she'd want him and the next she wanted him gone. One day Dave decided he was leaving,and she snapped that evening saying that she's going to kill herself if he even thought of leaving her. She'd intentionally hurt herself if he left the house,hurt herself right in front of the baby,the baby was there watching what she was doing to herself.

Quickly her attitude was starting to affect his libido. He didn't want her anymore,he didn't get hard for her anymore. Nothing sexy that she tried worked for him. And she was going crazy with that thought. She turned into a sociopath.

Interviewer: Why would you say that?

Skyla: She stalked his every move. She wanted to know who he was with,who he was fucking. She needed to know it all. She followed him one evening to my house, confronted me that I was taking her man. That was the first time I actually saw Dave get super upset,it was really hot. And like the horny teenage girl that I was,I jumped him the second she drove off.

He got her some help from a psychiatrist. She'd attend the meetings whenever she felt like it,until she stopped going altogether because he wasn't going with her. She started giving him his much needed space until one evening,she decide she was throwing him out of the house. He left without a fight. The house belonged to him,the furniture and everything in it belonged to him,but the caring and kind hearted person that he was,he left it all to her. But not before taking the baby and ensuring she was safe with her grandparents.

And that is where the baby is today,he still goes to see her and ensures she's okay and stuff like that. He's a really good father,a kind hearted and tender person. It's why I fell in love with him. His personality is something to die for and it's a rarity to find men,especially men with this kind of a personality. It's why I held onto him so much. I wanted to finally boast and say I've found a gem.