Getting Help

Skyla: I would go to the sessions that Micheal set up for me with a therapist two times a week and we would talk about what's bugging me. For the first two weeks,she couldn't get a peep out of me. I would lock myself in my head and not let her words of encouragement get to me because I didn't want them. All I wanted was sex. But Micheal was there for me and so he encouraged me to go to the sessions and try to talk to the therapist,and for once I listened.

After that I started talking in the sessions,I would get a lot out and by the end of the day I would feel a lot better. My drive for sex would go down,I'd only want it like two times a day until eventually it went down to one,then sometimes I wouldn't even want to. And that's exactly what I needed. I needed to lay off sex.

When Micheal saw my progress he was so happy for me. He praised me but showering me with gifts and surprise dinners. I couldn't have been happier. When I start to fill my head with thoughts of Dave and what he's doing,and who he's doing,I go to Micheal and I talk it out with him. I don't turn to sex anymore,because I had someone there to talk to.

Interviewer: So what would you recommend for persons who are going through the same thing?

Skyla: It's not going to be easy,trust me it wasn't for me,and for all the people that had to deal with me. It's not going to be as ABC as it sounds now,it's going to take time. But as long as you have someone to talk to about whatever it is that is bugging you,you'll get over your addiction in no time. Just get some help and let the professionals do their jobs,open up to them and trust me it will help.

We might not have the same luck when it comes onto getting over it quickly,but day by day and step by step,you'll get over it. I wish all the best to those who are struggling with this,you'll get through it.

Interviewer: Thank you very much for talking to us about this. I really appreciate it and I'm sure the persons reading this will too. I'm sure it'll help someone.

Really glad to know that you got some help and I wish you all the best in the future.

Skyla: Thank you.