Satzu (4)

[No one's POV]

Tzuyu went to school, not knowing that the others are waiting for him in school getting ready to bombard him with questions.

"Tzuyu-ah? Tzuyu-ah!" Sana shouted and Tzuyu got his senses back.

"Yes?" Tzuyu asked while looking at Sana.

"What's wrong with you? You seems to be thinking a lot since just now." Sana said and Tzuyu shook his head.

"Just thinking of something." Tzuyu said and smiled to Sana.

When they reached school, Chaeyoung and the others rushed to him and start to ask him questions.

"How's your date yesterday?"

"How does she looks like?"

"How was yesterday?"

"Is she pretty?"

"Is she going to be your soon to be girlfriend?"

"Chill guys, please ask me questions one by one... I can't answer all of them like this." Tzuyu said and sighed.

"Yesterday was okay. She's very cute and pretty like what my mum said and she also have a bubbly personality. In just a few minutes, we are able to chat comfortably." Tzuyu said and the others look at him.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like this?" Tzuyu asked.

"Do you know that when you're describing her, your eyes gives out sparks that we have never seen it before?" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu slightly blushed but hide it successfully.

"Guys, what are you talking about?" Sana asked.

"Oh! Tzuyu went to a date yesterday and we are just asking questions about yesterday." Chaeyoung said.

"Why didn't I know about that?" Sana asked.

"Because you're with your Mark." Dahyun said.

"Speaking of the devil." Dahyun added once he saw Mark walking towards Sana.

Momo nudged his ribs and he groaned in pain.

"What?" Dahyun asked and Momo glared at him.

"Guys, gotta go!" Sana said and sped towards Mark.

"As expected..." Tzuyu mumbled and Jeongyeon patted his shoulder.

"It's okay man..." Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu smiled to him.

Tzuyu then walked towards his locker and took the things needed for lesson.

Just then, someone tapped on Tzuyu's shoulder and he turned around.

"Hi!" Lisa greeted and he smiled to her.

"Hi, why are you here? And how did you get in here?" Tzuyu asked.

"I'll be studying here." Lisa said.

"Really? Then do you know what's your class?" Tzuyu asked and Lisa shook her head.

"Do you want me to bring you to get your timetable?" Tzuyu asked and Lisa hesitated.

"Erm..." Lisa uttered and looked down.

"Come on, let's go." Tzuyu said and Lisa mumbled a thank you to him.

Tzuyu then brought Lisa to the school president's office which is the God Jihyo's office.

Lisa took her timetable and exited her office.

Tzuyu took a peep at her timetable.

"Hey! We're in the same class!" Tzuyu said happily and Lisa smiled.