blue - calum hood

"Hi, my name is Blue, and I'll be your server today." She faked a smile, wanting to go home to see her cat, Ollie.

"Blue?," A boy at the end of the table asked, craning his neck forward to get a good look at the girl, "why are you named after a color? You don't look blue to me; all though, you look a bit," he sipped some of the tea, "blue." The three boys around him started to cheer him on.

"You look a bit... Dissheveled? Maybe you've slept around a bit too much?" She smirked, watching his smile fall.

"Fuck you, we're leaving." The boy with the chesnut brown hair snarled, throwing a dollar bill at her, "maybe this will help you off the streets." He smiled, leaving the upper Manhattan resident, stunned.

"Why are young girls so obsessed with assholes like you?" She sighed to herself, taking his tea off of the table, and taking a sip as she watched his face as he turned around to face her.

"See you around, Blue." He smiled, walking out of the five star restaurant, and the three boys trailing behind him, staring at the only girl ever to make Calum Hood this upset.

- - - -

I do not own Calum Hood, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford, Columbia Univerity, or Manhattan, New York.

THIS IS ALL A WORK OF FANFICTION, NONE OF THESE EVENTS HAVE OCCURED.

OKAY.

copy this and i'll find you:))

hi, so this is the introduction to blue.. um yeah... :)

lots of love, ken.