0.2

calum's pov

"Hey, Cal!" Carlie shouted, throwing my tour pass at me, "you almost forgot this." She nibbled on her lip, handing me my pass.

"Thank you, Carlie." I replied, monotonely. I don't like the idea of having to use someone to meet my needs, and my fans hate the fact that I'm still sleeping around, while the other boys have come to their senses and stopped.

The New York air was a lot colder than last night when I went into Carlie's apartment, and I was very under-clothed for this weather. "Calum?" Shit, I've been noticed.

"Hi," I smiled tiredly, I just want to go home to my best friends and sleep.

"I just wanted to say hi, and um," she paused, looking at my entire body, "I really love you a lot." She brushed away a tear that fell down her cheek, leaving me on the verge of tears. Seeing fans cry always hit a spot in my heart. "I know you weren't with the boys," both of our smiles faltered, "but do what makes you happy, Calum." She smiled, pressing a kiss onto my cheek, and walking away.

The fans who were bold enough to tell me that I basically need to keep my dick in my pants, are one of the best.

The buzzing in my pocket became frantic as I passed by multiple apartments and stores, "hello, Luke." I sighed, looking into a Thai house, contemplating if I should get dinner from there, or McDonald's, I kept walking, ignoring the Thai house.

"Where are you?" He snapped, Ashton and Michael could be heard in the background, screwing around, then a loud thud.

"I'm almost to the apartment, well now I'm in front of it." I smiled, hanging up and walking up to our shared housing. "Honey, I'm ho-" I didn't get to finish before tripping over one of Michael's many shoes that were taking up the floor.

"Look who's home, finally." Luke glared at me and walked into the living area, the rest of the boys following his lead. Slipping out of my black high-top converse, I walked into the room, where the boys were - not so quietly - talking about my behavior.

"Jesus, if you're going to talk about me, at least say it to my face." I snapped, opening the beer and sitting in front of the t.v.

"Calum," Michael stood up, motioning for me to follow behind him.

"What?" 

"You need to get your act together, and fast," He pulled out his phone and opened twitter, Carlie's twitter.

"What the fuck?" I squinted my eyes to see the photo she posted, of my back as I slept. You could tell it was me by the tattoo's on my arm, and the curly hair.

"The fans are going insane," he laughed, opening his messages, showing me one in particular of a girl saying that I needed to keep it in my pants or get out of the band.

"That's bullshit, I can't believe you still follow her." I scoffed, taking a long drink of the now empty beer can.

"It's true, so I didn't unfollow her, in fact, I sent her an "I agree" back." He smiled, knowing that would get to me.

"What's your problem?"

"You. Is the fame that far into your head, Calum? You need to pull your shit together, or you're out. We all talked, and then talked to management." He then left me in the hallway, to go back to the others.

I slumped down agaist the wall, kneading my hands into my hair and tugging at the roots.

-

"Cal?" Ashton walked into the hallway, finding me in fetal position. "The hell are you doing?" He chuckled, helping me stand up. "Go clean up, we're going to grab some dinner from this fancy place."

"Okay." I grumbled, I want to try and fix things with my bandmates, and fans.

And it starts at this dinner.

-

"So, we're going back to Australia in a month, so we have a few promotional things for the album, then a couple pop up acoustics," Luke read us the email as we all got dressed and did our hair.

"Why?" Michael whined, "I just want to play video games, and hang out with  my best mates."

"Michael," We all looked at him as I spoke, "what do you think pays for video games? Idiot." Everyone broke out into fits of laughter as Mike stood there processing what I just told him.

"Oh my god," he groaned, sitting on the floor laughing, "I'm so fucking dumb."

"No shit."

We all fought about who got to leave the bathroom first, until Ashton just walked out, and out of the apartment to the car. And we followed him.

"Boys," our driver, Mark called.

"Yes, Mark?"

"Please be on your best behavior. This is a very classy restraurant, and I do not want to hear any bad things from the waitors, or the chefs." He pleaded, as we sat there smirking at him.

"We promise," Luke replied, "Can't say the same for Calum." And that was the last thing he said before getting out of the car and storming into the restaurant.

- - - -

this was so boring i almost died  writing it,, sorry. :(

but things are going to happen if you remember the very first thing written.. ;)

there will be some important stuff being said in a few updates about blue, so keep an eye out.

- ken. xx