7.Love at 1st sight

I walked down the street realizing I did not know where I was going. I looked in my purse and found I still had my knife

A man pulled me into the Ally and asked me "hey wanna buy some weed" I bought some for a cheap price of  35 dollars. 500mg. That's enough to last me 4 weeks I don't smoke it as much. I bumped into someone.
"OMG Amy is that you." I was hugged by some guys. "We saw you on the news." "Who are you?" A man with a helmet on cought my attention. He removed it to reveal his beautiful face. "It's me swagger."

ohhhhh I  remember now. "OMG OMG I have been in the asylum for so long." They looked confused not knowing I was in an asylum. They backed away 4 steps. I stepped closer going for my bag. I said "we need to get back to the hotel for me to show you."

We got back and I pulled out the bag of weed. Swagger and Mason's eyes lit up with happiness. "See I'm not dangerous" "so what is that. " Swagger said pointing to my golden knife point sticking out of my bag. I pulled it out and all the guys eyes lit up. "Wow that must be expensive." "Yup 95 bucks."

They all passed it around and examined it. I got it back and put it in my bag. "Now how about we share the weed ok swagger........Mason." They nodded and the others left. We made a Joint  and passed it around 1 Everytime around. " It's starting to kick in." (OMG I literlaty just had a huge coughing fit.). Man was I high Mason got mad because he felt slightly high. Swagger on the other hand was so high, that he said. "

" I looked at him like

" I looked at him like. He laughed and I joined Mason stayed quiet his high was not in, we finished the joint. Mason said " you two are tired I'll take you to bed." With that he lifted swagger and took him to our shared room.

The rest of the night was a huge blur. I woke up sweating and close to something hot. SWAGGER. I saw a camera flash and feet pattering. Swagger was crushing me with his upper body.  But his lower body was on the side of me. He was using me like a pillow. That's so cute, put painful. I crawled out of the bed from under him. Walking out of the room, hunchbacked to see all the guys on their phones giggling, well swagger was asleep. 'PING' notification. I went to Snapchat and saw what Mason posted. Fucking shithead.