10.Date

Me and swags are planning on dating. I recently got a tattoo that says GBG on the back of my neck im showing the guys today. If someone ask what it means im gonna say Get Big Green. "Guys i have a confession." I said to them. "I knew it you're a lesbian!" Mason yelled."no." "Oh" "I got a tattoo without you knowing." "How could you. Im your father." Cam yelled.

"Wait until you see what it says." I walked closer turned around and lifted my hair."You really did this." John said. "Cool. I should have done this before you." Swagger said. " well you didn't so deal with it." They all laughed and I joined them. I sat down on the couch between swagger and can squished because of mason john and racc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and swagger are planning on our date and we are deciding to stay home and eat 2 pies of pizza. "So how is life treating you." Swagger asked. "Its... oookaay, I guess." Cam walked in. He went into the fridge, grabbed some pizza, heated it up and left. "How's the daddy problems." Swagger asked sarcastically. "Oh absolutely terrible. He watches over me to much." I laugh. Swagger laughs with me. We finish our "date" and watch a movie with the boys.

We finish the movie and go to bed. Me and swagger now sleep an the same bed and mason sleep top bunk. We are really close now and we are a thing. This will be a beautiful relationship.

Hey guys finally done with this chalet since I got no ideas. I had to make this chapter jusylt a little quick thing so you knew I was not dead or was discontinuing the book. Anyway peace out see ya later

I NEED IDEAS