chapter 4

I knock on the door, but no one answers so I knock again. Jason comes to the door and drags me in, closes the door and we kiss. Hi beautiful. Hi handsome, I guess. You guess but I am handsome(we laugh).

      Do you want something to drink? Sure do you have coke? Of course I do its one of my favorite drinks. Mine too, thanks. your welcome, awkward so do you want to go to the basement or my room?

         Before we knew it we were already upstairs. At first we were talking and drinking or coke which led to me being all giggly. So we started kissing while him on top of me. Then I took his shirt off so I could feel him and he could feel me. After a while we got tired of kissing so we just snuggled together and watched Lady and the Tramp.

         That morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs,and orange juice"Mmmm. I hear Jason come up the stairs so I pretend I'm asleep. Wake up sleepy head I heard you lay your head down when I was coming up the stairs. when I open my eyes I see a tray with two plates of pancakes both with eggs, bacon and orange juice with napkins. when I look at him his hair is ruffled and the sun hits his tanned body just the right way and when i look at his eyes its like i fall in love with him all over again.

         I smile "you made this for me? "Don't be greedy I made this for us, by the way you look beautiful this morning! "No I'm ugly in the morning. "Well I'm pregnant!"What!! I thought we were naming things that are impossible. "Awww I love you and I really want to kiss you but I'm so hungry. So let's eat.

          After we eat I have to start getting ready so first I take my shower, put my make up on then I do my hair which takes forever because the stupid curling iron won't curl. After I finish candy curling my hair I have to figure out what to wear - white crop top hoodie that says bae for life, gray ripped jeans and my white converses. When I'm done getting dressed its 5:39 and Jason still hasn't gotten dressed at all so I help him pick out his clothes. Pink polo shirt, caches and toms. When we were just about to leave I forgot my hoop ear rings and my purse. We finally arrived at the party at 6:15 to meet up with our friends but we couldn't find them anywhere. After asking D'kaylah where they were we finally found them, in the smoking room.

            Me and Jason drag everyone out except Derek because he's passed out, but I do take Dominique to a corner so we can talk."Dominique what's been going on with you the past few days, you've been distant, talking about falling under peer pressure and now your smoking! What's it to you Destiny all you care about it is being stuck up, selfish and your boyfriend blah blah blah well I'm through with you and you trying to do something for me When she gets up I just stare in disbelief,  but realize that she's getting a little rounder in her stomach area. Me and Jason talk about the fact is I didn't want to come to this party and offers to take me home, but I decide to stay. I've drunken about 3 cups of beer around midnight but I keep dancing until I get a headache so I lay down outside and watch the stars.

          Suddenly I can't breathe and can't see the stars anymore then I feel someone grab me and slam me against a hard wood floor. I try to scream but nothing but gasps of air come out, suddenly I hear bangs against the walls and moans coming from injured people. Finally I am lifted up gently and I can see again -Ryan's on the floor with the rest of the football players but I'm more worried about the guy who saved me, Jason.

              while I'm laying down in the car I can't stop thinking about Dominique and how she acted towards me but mostly that- "were here! oh my gosh no don't yell please don't yell I have a killer headache and my side hurts, can you help me out the car please? Of course, when he comes around to help me he picks me closes the door and we head inside. While we head upstairs to his room he asks if I'm OK? "Um no I'm not, I hurt everywhere and please stop yelling.

        I just really want to take a bath. "Oka-"with you because I'm going to need help. "Are you sure cause I'm also dirty. "Yes I'm sure. As we both get out the bath and dry off we get into bed. I'm snuggled up against his warm muscular body about to go to sleep, I get a text message from Dominique

    Dominique-I'm sorry for the way I treated you but I'm pregnant and I need your friendship and support!